Grow up

I DON'T OWN THAT VIDEO,AND PLEASE IGNORE THAT SEXY MOMENTS IN THE VIDEO ^~^
"Grandpa Sho,Haru want chocolate pudding~~"

I grab Sho san trousers and give him my twinkle eyes but it seem that he doesn't really effected by me after all.

"I'm sorry Milady but from Sarah order you cannot eat chocolate as like you will have a cavity"

Sho san said helplessly and give a big sigh however im not going to give up !!

"Pretty please just one cup is enough for Haru Didn't you say that you will do anything for Haru chan~?"

"No is a no Milady"

"Nee~~~~ just one"

"Uh...."

"Please only one and Haru promise to read ten books today"

"I don't believe you Milady"

"Aww~~but I can't live without chocolate you are too cruel boohoo~~"

I cry and throw myself on the floor rolling from left to right left to right Sho san see this and give up.

"Then promise me you will only eat one cup and study okay Milady?"

" Un! Haru chan will keep her promise!"

I nod in exciting and Sho san give me a giant chocolate pudding hihihihi there is nothing more better than eating Chocolate pudding.

"Thank you so much Grandpa I love you the most!~~"

I give him my biggest smile and told him to lower down for me to kiss him
"Chu~this is a reward for working hard, take care of Haru and give haru a pudding love you so much grandpa~~^^"

Granpa seem like he got blesses from heaven I already could see that golden circle that angel usually have around their head and that white little wing attaches to his back.

I run back to my room with chocolate pudding in my hands,climbed up to the tall chair and a tall table with various books on it.

I read a book call " The history of 9 kingdoms " the book is very good while im reading i always eat the choco pudding but my mind was drift to something else.

It has been 4 years since i have become Haruka Nishiraki everyone dote on me and spoil me very much I can tell how much they love me however one thing that concern is my father,I never saw a glimpse of him nor hear his voice for once It is really scary.....what if he goes on psycho mode and cut my head in the middle of my beauty sleep ?

Wahh!! I don't want to be his victim T~T,no no no it doesn't matter don't think of it he won't kill me,he just planning to murder me that all it okay as long as i think positive I won't die.

Come on Haru! You need to become a strong antagonist so in the future no obstacles will block Haru Yosh!!!! Let eat pudding and go to steal food from the kitchen !!!

🔝 Haruka Nishiraki