THIRD TRIAL: THE OTHER SIDE PARADISE

"Kiyoko..are you sure you okay?" Kana ask Kiyoko who still pale and lip was all purple.

"U-um...don't worry about me...*bleh*"

Kiyoko use her hand to cover mouth and let out a vomit sound but none rainbow could be detected.

"I'm fine... I'm just feeling like vomiting but nothing came out okay?" Although Kiyoko said like this but her face totally betrayed her feelings and how she felt inside her.

Haruka come closer to her healer and touch her forehead to see if it hot or not.

But...she was cool,Haruka tried to think of something that they ate yesterday and realized something.

"It must be that mushroom from yesterday!!" Haruka said out loud

"She also used a bunch of Mana yesterday too baka" Miyuki scoff and give some of her mana to Kiyoko as she slightly feel better.

"Sleep! I will carry you" Kana being the siscon although she isn't Kiyoko's sister,but Kana deeply care for their only Healer in Fragment party.

"Um..thank kana chan...." Kiyoko then got piggyback by Kana as they leave the forest of demon which is now no more demon to be found. Since Kejihi had died and only animal is living inside here.

They walk out the forest and Haruka begin to yell out in excitement.

"Yay!! After we leave this forest,it would a paradise of Paladin!!"

"Paradise of Paladin???" Miyuki and Kana ask at the same time.

"Un!! It full of magician,food,and beautiful ladies~~" Haruka smile smugly making Miyuki raise her eyebrow

"Ladies? But if we like beautiful ladies,wouldn't that mean we are bisexual?"

"No!! Those beautiful will serve us food and massage for us Ya know!! Anyway,let get out of here"

Haruka begin to march faster than the both making Miyuki yell at her.

They leave the forest and saw the beautiful scenery. Mountains,hill,lake....the perfect setting got Isekai place.

Haruka breath in the nature air and let out. It has been a long time since she feel this refresh. In her world,she can only wear mask to breath due to smoke coming out from cars,and pollution everywhere,but thankfully she live in Japan and most people care about nature and love to keep their country environment clean.

As they head to the Paradise of Paladin through Haruka map,Kiyoko ring shape clover turn bright. Kiyoko is still asleep though.

Miyuki look at Kiyoko hand and Kana frown.

"I got a bad feeling about this..."

"Why?" Haruka ask with a confusion all of over her face

"Kiyoko ring would always glow if something bad gonna happen..."

"She wear it on her ring finger...." Miyuki mumble but enough to let Haruka and Kana hear.

"You idiot!! She is married!" Haruka smack Miyuki head. They have together for more than six months and she doesn't even know that Kiyoko is a married lady.

Haruka retreat from Miyuki and realize something. All of her friends said something about 21st century. Could it be...

"Guys-"

"Hey...is this what a paradise look like?? Doesn't seem like a paradise to me..." Miyuki point at the town with dead silent that they only see a rolling tumbleweed.

Phew...busy weeks plus I am sick...well I'm bored and publish again. I was planning to write 7 chapter but...enjoy the 3 chapter.

And for this information,this book will end soon. I know that the 3rd season maybe long but...will see about that :p.

I will write season 3 in another book meanwhile I will rewrite The Villainess is gone. The summary seem interesting but the whole story is still cheesy. I really wish to change Stella character but...her sunny and bubbly personality already grip me and the plot is too similar to Abandoned empress...so no!! This will be the second time of rewriting The Villainess is gone....

Anyway enjoy!!!