MONTH

A months have passed and we all live normally but I have to train and create new magic spell. Just only a week have passed,my rank was raising like a thunder and lightning.

My rank is now equal to both Miyuki and Kana. I was so happy and excited that I even made then most ugliest happy face that one person would puke at me.

Kiyoko trained under XiaoXiao on how to make pill and heal people. Since Kiyoko was a daughter of Haito san (A/N: If you guys forget about him,he is the doctor dude who involved with Haruka's mother and help her giving birth to Haruka too from her previous life and was also the father of Kiyoko in the previous life too) She easily adapted to XiaoXiao style of teaching and quickly learn to heal serious injure without magic.

Because there was no one to train the three of us excluded Kiyoko,Kana,Miyuki and I would sparred every single days. Wendy would be our judge and she often train with Miyuki since both of them have the same magic elemental. Kana also have polished and hone her sword skill too.

I was on the other hand would rather being a solo training. Every magic spell and marksmanship was all trained by myself. I was really proud of myself these whole month.

Not only that,my father also exchanged letter every week. My dad said the court matter was smooth and Kanata will ready to be an emperor after he successfully find a wife,an empress.

I was a bit space out after reading father letter,I am not the only one who is the candidate of empress. Kumiro was also the other candidate beside me,I heard from father that she now has graduated and train to become the perfect empress.

Right now I grip each side of the paper while reading father's letter,Kumiro now often attended ladies party and social party. I grip where my heart is and bit my lip because of pain inside my heart. After I know Kumiro is the other candidate,there is a voice keep echoing inside my head.

That voice was so sorrowful and painful,her soft voice was soothing but weirdly,that voice was almost the same as my voice. I look outside the window to see the beautiful crescent moon as I rub my temple. Father seem to be upset from what I feel from his letter,time to go to sleep now I guess.

With that,I put away the letter and sleep soundly on the bed. Zzzz

Akashi POV

I rub my temple as I read the documents with annoyed feeling tingling inside me. I wonder why that girl keep ruining my life and my family.

My previous life end because of Kumiro,my daughter life was also ended by that wench too. Is she some sort of curse inside Nishiraki Family? In my last life,Haruka had never been happy because of Kumiro but it was also my fault. My daughter never got to be with someone she love.

Now what? In my last life,Kumiro have taken my daughter life and yes it was my fault....I repeat,my fault -__-

But now,Haruka have chance to be with my apprentice and a good man I also happen to plan on marrying him to her however,Kumiro is here again. I did not adopted her nor is her guardian,so how the hell did she got to involve with Haruka again?!!

While I was stressing out,a knocking sound rang

"Come in!" I yell at the person as the person enter with an unexpected person.

Hana stand there with her sleeping gown and hair braided to the other side. She also hold a China lantern that I bought for her year ago.

"Dear..? Are you okay?" Hana made a worried face and put away the lantern.

I stand up and hug her

"It is okay...it just I wonder why our daughter is having some sort of cursing people in her life..."

"Akashi kun,Ruka is going to be alright...trust me" Hana grab both of my cheek and kiss me

"Ruka will have a great life...have a lovely and nice man and she is our daughter too"

"I know Hana but...that person keeps ruin our life..."

"It gonna be okay,just let that person who whatever he or she want,but if he or she have intention of harming Ruka,I won't let it slide under my nose!" Hana frown angrily and let go of my face. Hah...women...they sure have a mood swing that men could never understand ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ but at least I have a great wife who is also a great mother too.

"I'm sure I will take care of it when they wanted to harm both you and Ruka..."

"Umm...Aka kun is the best hubby and papa...tonight,you deserve the best..."

"Uh...I still have work though..."

"Ara ara~~~you can do it tomorrow~~"

Cough cough,excuse me while I will be going to paradise now -~-)( -///-)