A letter to attend academy

While I was making cake with mom,Sho san rush in with a letter in his hand.

I walk to him with a glass of water for him.

"Sho san are you alright?"

"Why thank you Haruka sama,This letter is from main solitaire island!"

He glup the water all in one and mother told him to slow down or else he choke while I was trying to rethink from my study and last life memories.

Hah!! I knew☝️°○°!!

The main Solitaire island!!

It is the only island in the middle of Solitaire continent!!

In Solitaire continent there are 9 countries only but those 9 country including Heart Empire are very big!!

The 9 countries are Heart Empire which is famous for various type of magic like shape shifting,mind reading,teleportation,gravity,beast summoner,mind controlling...........since Heart Empire doesn't really have a specific magic,those are the magic we commonly have,like my dad he has a teleportation magic and beast summoner magic!! Cool!! .

Diamond Empire is famous for its ice,snow,water,magic since Diamond Empire main colours is blue that's why .

For Clover Empire,it is famous for its healing,shielding magic,most doctor come from Clover Empire.

Spade Empire,it doesn't really have any magic but Spade is very very famous for its knight and swordmanship ,if you are good at sword then a mage would be easy for you to deal with.

K represent King Empire,which is famous for its smart gene people and mind reading magic but people there would often train as a fighter instead.

Q represent Queen Empire is famous for a girls beauty and mind controlling magic and it opposites of King Empire since K empire is famous for men handsomeness so if you want a beautiful woman go to Q empire but if you want handsome man go to K empire but the probelm is will they take you?

Jack empire represent J is a natural full of assassin but they only harm you if you are the target object they has been looking for.

A or Ace empire is famous for sword too and at the same time fire magic it is very cool though.

Lastly it Joker empire which is famous for both mind controlling and body controlling so yeah,pretty dangerous right? .

I turn my head back to Sho san,he hand out the letter .

I open it and it show a bunch of words of course it would have words if it doesn't have any words how come it would be a letter -_-

"Dear Haruka Nishiraki,as the head master of Solitaire Academy,I want you to attend the academy . I believe you already the age that should attend academy. I have speak with your father by 3rd August there will be a carriage waiting for you in front of your mansion,Vice chairman will show you the room in female dorm and tell you which class you will study. Good luck young warrior Have a safe trip,from Head master "

the letter end here but I widen my eyes,i-it is too early!! 3rd August!! Damn it! My mom look at me

"Is there something wrong? You look worry"

"Mom.........I will attend the academy 3 days later......."

mom change her expression into a shock one

"Dear........my Ruka is already 13.....but I do-don't want you to go..."

mom sob and hug me in her chest,I hug her back and only hope that everything will be already since battlefield will be here.

I also forgot to mention that original Haruka will also attend academy but......will it alright?

What if one of male lead will warn me to stay away from Kumiro?

Am I going die?;-; I just getting sad by thinking of it. Wahh nyo!!! I don't want to die yet T□T