NINTH TRIAL: TWO ICE USER

After I listened to what happened to this town,XiaoXiao (a/n: Im a bit lazy to add miss...) simply did not let us leave the house since it is too dangerous. So all I did inside the house was just either read some books inside XiaoXiao room or played with my friends.

However,a week has passed now and I felt completely useless. My friends all have something to do or help XiaoXiao while I here just lying down on the bed lazily.

Damn it...what should I do then?
I get up from my bed and walk to the window beside it. Seeing outside is silent and quiet,I smirk at myself.

Today,Kana and XiaoXiao is out to buy stuff from the other town,Miyuki is downstairs and Kiyoko is sleeping since she need to sleep to regain her mana. I open the window and jump down.

This is the perfect opportunity of escaping this boring atmosphere inside the house. I jump from roof to roof laughing joyfully as I got to enjoy the sun and the smell of summer. However,I soon slow the pace down of my jumping since I sense mana and magic power around the forest.

Who could it be? I thought as I jump down and run to the south that have forest. The mana and magic is getting stronger but I could slightly feel the coldness of the magic.

Ice? Snow? I thought since the magician is having an ice magic. Soon I realize who this would be. However the more I get closer the more I can sense that there is another one beside the person I know.

I stop running at this grass field outside the forest because the magic source is here and my guessing is not wrong at all.

Well...kinda since Miyuki is standing face to face with another girl that has a really long white/blue hair. That girl has a blue ice eyes with a straight emotionless face fitting for her ice magic too.

Wait ice??!! I look at Miyuki then her,Miyuki then her. What is going on?

Did Miyuki secretly has a twin or this person is her some sort of magic element doppelganger?

Ahh...there is nothing better than national holiday... (-^-)