Invited to tea party for the first time

Morning 7:10 am
What a beautiful morning! I don't have any lesson today so that why I see today beautiful~

"Lala~I have no lesson today ~my test is over~~I got high score~~Lala~So happy lalalala~~"

I sing through the hallway and greet sisters maids and brothers servants along the way.

My mood is good~ so I am naturally happy~

"Ara~? Good morning Haruka sama"

On my way,Marie san greet me with her infamous gentle smile and I smile cutely at her back.

"Good morning Marie nee san~~ It is such a beautiful morning right?"

"It is indeed because Haruka sama has no lesson today hihi"

oops I got caught. Shhh~~Marie san has to shhh.

"Mou~~It is so rare for me not to have any lesson so that why I am so happy!"

"Hai hai~breakfast is done,Akashi sama is waiting for you "

"Got it! See you later Marie onee san~!"

"Hai!"

Marie onee san smile and walk away. I skip through the stair and hump lightly .

In the diningroom dad was already sitting with his arms cross and eyes close.

"My daughter seem to be in a good mood today "

"Of course I am! Today I have no lesson at all!"

I pull out the chair and sit on it,don't want to waste time I thrust my fork into the egg and cut it in half the yellow yolk came out but I didn't really mind it.

Dad didn't speak anymore as he eat his bread.

We both ate in silent but the amostrophe is great while I was eating,Sho san walk in with a bow.

"Haruka sama,there is a letter for you from Takami household"

at the same time both me and my dad raise our right eyebrow.

"Takami household? You mean viscount Takami Rui?"

Dad ask first but his eyebrow went back to normal.

"Yes your Excellency "

"But why would Takami household send me a letter instead of papa?"

"This.........I also don't know Haruka sama"

Sho san shook his head and I nodded a little bit.

"Could you please hand me the letter?"

Sho san give me a letter and retreat back to where he stood before.

I open the letter and read it,the text is in japanese but it obvious right? Cause the novel was written by a japanese author so words here are all in japanese.

I read the letter and reveal a huge smile.

"Papa!! Takami san's daughter invited me to her tea party which is today!!"

I excitingly look at dad as he give me a

'okay.....?' Look.

"Do you want to go?"

"Yes!!!"

Why not? I want to make friends there,I am just a loner without any friend so this is a good opportunity!

"Hmm.....I understand...but when?"

"About 11am I think?"

"Father is not a strict person,so this is okay,but make sure to behave okay? I will send Miya and Ron to look over you"

I didn't answer since the wide grin on my face is obvious that I agree.

If you wondering who is Ron,he is dad's number ond knight ,he sometime may look like a funny but he is strong and train under dad ever since he was 10 years old.

But........one thing that I fear,what if that party is a trap to humiliate me? And another question is since when did this Takami girl saw me?

In novel they only mention her last name because protagonist Kumiro was also invited and that when second male lead and male lead saw her for the first time.

however as long as I could remember Haruka didn't got the invitation from Takami household but why this life they invite me?

Strange.....but I don't give a single damn right now.

Let just choose some lala dress for the party.