SECOND TRIAL: HOLY POTATO ENCOUNTER WITH THE FIRST DEMON FREAK

*How cute is that girl up there...look like a devil lol*

"Ahh!!!!! No one told me that we will meet the demon minion!!!! Mommy!!! Take me to 21st century plz" Hysterical screaming from Miyuki shook the whole silent forest to raor with birds and crows to flew away.

"No!!!!! I still haven't married in this life!! I still wanna die after I lose my virginity and after married!!!!!! I already died as a virgin in my previous life" This time is Kana who rarely seem to scream around

"Ikuto kun!!!! I don't know if I can ever give you a kid!!!! Wah!!! If I die then please bring me back to my home full of technology android 2019!!!!!" Kiyoko cry and keep running with kana and Miyuki

"Fuck!!!!!!!!! I still wanna live as an Ojou sama with food serve on my bed everyday!!!! I hate you god!!!! Damn it!! Don't take me back to the fucking freaking 21st century full of shit and crap!!!!"

Haruka curse which actually could turn her cursed into a song and an essay. Let us turn to time and see what is wrong with these idiots

*flashback to 20 minutes ago*

Four teenage girls walk down the forest of demon that everyone scared and didn't dare to go or travel through.

However,instead of trembling and crying,the group laugh so hard.

"Hahahaha!!!! Did you see deer run so fast that it hit his head in the tree!!!? Wahahaha!!! What a golden moment!!!" Haruka laugh loudly along with Miyuki accompany her to laughed loudly too.

"Did that deer die haha?!" Kana can't help but join the two laughing

"It must be painful to sir Deer but It was just too funny to be true!!! Ahaha!!" Kiyoko laugh until tear run down her cheek.

The four laugh and joke like the world is in war but they don't give a damn about it.

"Rustle!!!" A sound of rustle came out from the bush made them silent.

"Shhh...is it a bunny? Cuz we are hungry
...." Kana shush them and stop the movement.

"Nahh..it must be an animal! Which demon would actually show up____?!!!!!"

"It actually show up!!! Ahhh!! We all gonna die!!!!"

Haruka pointed at the a tall human figure but it face was not a human.

"Kehihihi.....I am so hungry ~~my prey directly walk to me like this~~ I'm so happy ~~~ what a cute prey you are....kejijiji!!" An ugly demon face which They found not scary at all laugh at them in a weird unusual laughing that only anime villain in One piece could have.

However,since the four girls can actually see through enemies state,they all pale.

"Fuck....holy potato.....RUN BITCH RUN!!!!!!!" Haruka the first one who run so fast that the three could not actually catch up.

"Bitch!!! Wait for us you traitor!!!!" Miyuki followed Haruka with the two behind followed with screaming and crying.

*flashback end!!! Dun dun back to the present*

When Kejihi...the demon name -_- jump high and block the path prevent the four to escape.

Kejihi laugh and mock them

"Kejijiji...you will end up as my food anyway...stop running,it is useless!! You fool!! I am the great Kejihi! One of Demon lord servant!!! I shall feast you with my beautiful pointed teeth!!!"

Kejihi show his yellowish teeth that none human found it beautiful. Haruka made a disgusting face and glance at her team who actually made the same face as her.