MYSTERY CASE MUST BE SOLVE

Morning came fast. And the headmaster summon us to his private room where we tied up the possessed guy.

Miyuki today seem like she in a deep thought.

Not only did she space out,but she also keep muttering something I couldn't hear properly.

We head to the private room and seem like the princes and other already gather up here.

"Is he awake yet?"

Kana ask with her usual stone no emotion face.

"Yes,but he won't answering any of our question "

Minato just shook his head. This guy won't answer. I try to think of something that would make him answer,However Kana and Miyuki answer nearly make face palm.

"Let just threaten to kill him. If he won't answer,then cut off his head"

They casually said,but Kiyoko swiftly and slap their head.

"Are you an idiot?"

"No,just threaten him even if we keep him alive,it still useless"

Kana then summon her sword and walk to the guy. Takeshi try to stop her but no use,let just see the result.

The dude keep glaring at Kana. Kana just use her sword and pointed at his neck.

"Tell me,who got you to get possessed? Or you want to kill someone around here?"

Kana...it won't work. However,to my surprise,he kneel down to Kana feet and cry out loud.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!! I STILL HAVE PARENTS AND SIBLINGS AT HOME!! I WILL CONFESS EVERYTHING!!!"

His snort coming out and we all just gasp. Is Kana glare that scary?

"Then spit it"

Kana oh Kana,without you,I don't think he will ever confess.

"I really don't know anything but it is true that I got possessed by a man with black magic"

"Then what does he look like?"

"He only wear a brown hood and keep his face hidden,he come from the between Winchester border and Leicester border,and anything else I don't know,please don't kill me!!!!! ><"

The border of Gem continent and Magical continent.....two big capital with strong magicians there.

"What do you think Haruka?"

Kanata ask me with a serious face but his eyes totally shine with playful glimmer. This bitch ......ಠ_ಠ

(A/N: please don't be like Haruka in real life. Calling a royalty bitch like this mean instant death lmao so it is a dangerous action)

"If he came from the border of two countries with strong magicians then it is no doubt that he might be come from wizard tower"

It is true. Only wizard or royal from that two countries can have black magic. Plus black magic is so rare.

"We will let you go but I will expell you from my school."

Headmaster expelled the dude,now what?

"Kids,I know it dangerous but I want you all to divided in group and search for this black magician.  If he dangerous then instant death for him"

Headmaster now look really scary ,it better not to piss him when he is angry or what so ever.

"Understood!!"

We all except order from him and leave his room. I guess tomorrow is when we will gonna discuss.

"Tomorrow at third floor library,8:00 AM straight"

Ikuto set a straight plan and we all went back to classroom.

Come to think of it. I really didn't got to study much anyway since we all so busy and I only slept during class.

Well!! congratulations to me!!! This book finally got 1k vote!!!! OMG !!!!!!

I hold my scream when I saw this. Thank you for your support!!! I am so happy.

My mobile data didn't work these day so I don't have anything to do on my phone
._.

So I wrote new stories and edited this book. I also make my decision now,my other book will be rewrite soon after I finish the whole season two.

So we gonna new story soon(´∀')

Well not soon maybe. But I can guarantee you that this ARC will end soon and new ARC gonna start soon too and after this season end,I will take a break for Happy ending belong to miss Antagonist. Then new story will be here because I need to hurry to write that new book since these two stories related to each other. There might be a crossover too.

So anyway enjoy this one chapter
(T▽T)