First Trial: INTO THE FOREST OF DEMON

For the first time of my life,I was feeling sick for riding a carriage. Well,it is natural since I have never rode on a carriage like this before....except those expensive carriage that my father own of course =3=

I am not racist!!! While I was on my sicking mode,Miyuki throw something soft and super freeze to me.

I put the sick mode away and confront Miyuki the idiot friend but I love her :p

"Oi..why are throwing snowball at me? This is summer not winter -_-"

"So? I am an Ice mage! I can use winter magic anytime I want -3-"

"Okay okay...but why me?"

"Because you seem sick by just riding this bumpy carriage,I know you are only comfortable with your soft and fluffy carriage at your home -_-"

Wow...Miyuki see through me.

"Ahem...this is my first time riding on a carriage like this...So I apologize if I may sound racist" I may sound like a sarcastic person to Miyuki but my meaning is pure as fuck...wait is fuck supposed to be pure or not???

"Ummm" Miyuki just um at me and continue to play with her magic. Kiyoko just nap on the rice sack while Kana polishing her sword.

The movement of the carriage stop and made Miyuki pop up to the driver.

"Ano...did we somehow arrive at our destination??" Miyuki ask and blink her eyes.

"Yes it seem so...this is the forest of demon where mostly Eastern continent came for....especially Chinese people..."

I see....wait...the Eastern continent doesn't mention that there are actually China!!!

I try not to shock physically and get off the carriage with my medium size backpack and a gun hid inside my cape.

"It seem the first destination of finding the demon minion is through this forest..." Kana fold her arms and let out her thoughts.

Suddenly,I had a crazy idea!! I went to the driver uncle and ask him about the location after we are getting out of this demon forest.

"Uncle...judging by how you look and said,Would you kindly please tell me the place after this demon forest??"

Uncle driver seem shock but nodded his head.

We sat under a tree with a feather pen and ink and some papers resting around me. Thank goodness I brought my essential drawing and writing stuff :p

The uncle point out the location,map,places out there for us.

I listen to him with my hand getting busy and eyes keep glancing at the paper and ears listen to the uncle.

"That is all for the map that I described......what!!!!!"

Uncle make a Nani face and hand trembling. Huhu...if you may not know but if you remember from the chapter where I was going to suck inside the toilet,I am also a manga artist who drew 20 panel a day and finish a whole ARC for just a week....huhu...cannot underestimated Haruka!!!

I smirk at everyone and Kiyoko clap her hands in awe while Miyuki and Kana just cool~~~~

The uncle bid us a farewell and good luck and he leave with his hand wave to us until he disappear.

I wrap the map carefully and put it inside my bag. I breath in and turn to my friends.

"Are you ready to steal the throne of adventurer?"

"Hmp!! Of course we do!!" Kiyoko puff her cheek until it become pinkish red.

"Naturally" Kana said and to the forest.

"Hell yes we do!!" And she follow Kana and Kiyoko.

I sigh and follow them behind with a smile.