TENTH TRIAL: WENDY AQUAMARINE

"Miyuki...what is going on •_•?" I turn to Miyuki and ask the freak is going on.

"Nothing...this person just pop out of nowhere and ask me where this is..." Miyuki reply with a frown while staring at the other ice magician.

The ice magician then finally open her mouth to speak.

"My name is Wendy Aquamarine,I am a magician from Winchester empire. I am happened to lost my friend who is going on a quest with me" Wendy said with her no emotion face with a cold tone.

"I-I see! You are also an ice user too right? For a moment,I thought you are somehow related to my dude here!" I stand near Miyuki and grin to Wendy.

"I also thought too..." Wendy said back.

"So..what are you going to do?" Miyuki look at Wendy and raise her eyebrow

"I need to find my friend as soon as possible. I have a task to complete too,if you don't mind,may you lend me your help?" Wendy ask with a determined face while I grab Miyuki collar and stand far from Wendy.

"Psst!! This cute girl just ask us for help!" I whisper so that Miyuki could heard.

"Hah? That has nothing to do with us! We are also on our quest too! Remember,defeat the demon lord!"

"Welp! But she is looking for help!"

"She is not weak at all! Trust me Ruka,that girl is also on the same level as me or even above!! She can do her own job right?!!" Miyuki completely disagree of helping Wendy. I sigh in stressed since I cannot help Wendy but still gonna tried my best!!

"Oh come on!! We have to help her! As an adventurer,we have to help people!!"

Miyuki right now completely look like been defeated as she sigh out loudly.

"Fine fine!! We help her,will help her okay?! Ya happy now dude?!!"

"Yes!! You are the best as before and forever Yuki!!" I call her nickname That I give her in our previous life as Miyuki blush lightly.

"Okay Wendy!! We could help you!!"

"Really?! Thank you Er...your name?"

"I am Haruka,this is Miyuki!!"

Wendy nodded at us and crack smile a little. Wow...is this what they call Kuudere rare smile...?