Ruka's past

12th April year xxxx
In a small house,small amount of people gathering there,sky begin to dark,little by little a small drop of water came down and later a tons of it.

Today is Hana funeral day,people wasn't a alot there were only Haito family,Miyuki,Kana and Hana co workers .

Kiyoko hold her father hand which was no other than Haito while Haruka face show no emotion nor a single tear drop they pay their respect and took Hana coffin to bury in graveyard.

Haito drive Haruka back to her home ever since witnessed her mother dead in front of her she no longer show any emotion.

this worry Haito wife and Haruka friends but Haito understand since it was too sudden but later it will subside by itself the only cure was to leave Haruka alone for a while.

Haruka go inside her home and go directly to her mother room .

Her smell was still here,Haruka cannot hold any longer and burst into a loud cry,she has to hold it during the whole funeral she wanted to cry but tear won't come out.

Haruka cried straight for 1 hours she wipes her tear away.

"Ringring"

door bell was ringing loud enough for Haruka to hear she went downstairs and open the door.

Haruka was greet by a tall figure of a man his sharp dark eyes was staring at her straight,Haruka flinch a little but still keep calm .

"Are you perhaps Haruka Toru?"

"Can I help you?"

Haruka didn't answer the man question and went straight to point her , intuition told her that this man already knew her.

"Went straight to the point just like your mother huh? Is this a way to talk to your father like this?"

Haruka face turn shock ever since she was young her mother told her that her father already at heaven .

"I don't have father!"
She glare at the unknown man but he didn't move or speak

"Your mother must have told you that I died? That wicked woman who only know how to chase man,she really hid you and herself well"

Haruka didn't say anything beside looking at him. She was shock! Her mother had an affair with him?

But from what she heard from Haito her father was the who left her mother she overheard it during the night she came downstairs Hana really told her that her father already at heaven but last year she just discovered it.

Minutes later a white bently park in front of her house she know that car very well it was no other than her yandere over potato uncle Haito.

"You bastard!!!! How dare you come here?!! What do you want from Haruka?!! Is ruin Hana wasn't enough? Now what?!!!!"

Haito shout furiously at the Haruka father.

" What do we have here? You think I ruin her? She was the one who after me"

"You son of a bitch!!!!! After you?!! You were the one who kidnapped Hana to replaced your so call missing fiancee!! After she returned ,you bastard tossed Hana away like a garbage. I'm surprised that you know Haruka is your daughter!!"

"Daughter? I have never had a daughter this child was just a bastard child"

"..............."

"Listen up Haruka Nozaki,I will give you my last name however make sure you won't cause trouble to my family,if you want money then how much? I can always give you "

"I don't need your last name and your money................."

"............."

"Beside I have never had a father either,if you excuse me and My father died along time ago!!!!"

Haruka shut the door leaving the 2 adults in silent.