FIFTH TRIAL: POISONED

Say hello to Felix up there....

In the mid air,sound of sword clashing rang loudly. 20 minutes has passed yet no one is winning.

I pant and retreat to a nearby building roof. The demon still after me even though I retreat. The mana and magic is not the problem,the main deal is I was so exhausted right now. I still haven't eat anything since morning and last night was just some grill mushroom....sniff sniff,being an Isekai is not fun at all when it come to finding food T^T.

"Ho? Are you done with your small fry skill? You no match for me!!" The demon blabbering something that I paid no mind since it is useless.

Ugh...so exhausted...so starving....I can't see the vision in the front of me clearly now,I can't even hear anything. Dammit...I clearly underestimated myself and that demon...fuck potato....

Third POV

The pink demon smirk at the unconscious Haruka lying on the rooftop. Actually,it is true that Haruka didn't eat anything but precisely,her energy got absorbed by Pink demon poison on her flaming sword.

"Dare to challenge me like this...you foolish human...I will not spare you  today...haha" She raise her sword up ready to slay the poisoned Haruka.

"Cling!!" In that moment,her sword was block by another sword. A shiny amethyst sword that reflect brightly against the sun.

"Ahh!!" The pink demon was thrown back violently from Haruka by the sword owner who is no other than Kana.

"Another bitch?!! Ugh!! What with your power?" The demon trembling

Kana didn't say anything beside fly directly to the demon and kick her in the face.

She then use her sword and put it beside the demon neck.

"Who are you?"

"M-my name is Faina...one of demon lord servant..." Faina trembling even harder when Kana release her magic aura.

"Are you the one who is responsible for this town mess?" Kana glare at Faina even harder.

"Not me....o-other demons is also the one responsible for this mess..."

"I see..." Kana said softly but she was ready to cut the demon head off.

When the sword nearly cut off Faina head,a portal appear behind her and absorb her. Kana was also gonna absorbed but she soon jump away from the portal.

Soon...only Haruka and Kana were the only people here. Kana carry Haruka on her back and fly to the north of the this town.

She land on the ground in front of the citizen home and knock on the door.

The door creak open reveal Miyuki with a new clothes. Miyuki gasp at the fainted Haruka and help Kana carrying her in.

"What the frog did just happen? This idiot..she is just too reckless!!" Miyuki said to unconscious Haruka but her eyes fill with worries.

"Poison...Haruka doesn't have the ability to sense poison even though she got great magic" Kana said with her usual emotionless tone.

"What is going here?" A sound of a lady come out which automatically make the two turn around and face with a lady who is in her 16.

"Sister Xiao!" Miyuki said

"Is that your friend whom you talking about earlier? I smell poison coming from her! Quick! Bring her in immediately" The lady said. Both Miyuki and Kana carry Haruka inside and lay her down on a small bed inside a small room.

"Sister Xiao! What can you do now?" Miyuki ask with an obvious anxious tone.

The Xiao girl glance at unconscious Haruka and undress her which make both girls widen their eyes.

"Wut are you doing 0-0?" Kana ask

"Can't you see her chest has this black spot? It is poison!" Sister Xiao pointed at the big black spot on Haruka left chest. Xiao girl or sister then pull out a needle and stab the dark spot.

Miyuki and Kana can only stare worryingly. Wel...it technically not Haruka fault but...she is too reckless in Miyuki and Kana mind =_=

The dark spot soon bleed with black blood as Haruka pale face now turn back to normal skin tone. The dark blood soon bleed red blood now and Sister Xiao use a towel and block the bleeding.

"Hand me the bandage on that table!" Sister Xiao point at the bandage on the wooden table beside the door.

Kana retrieve it as Sister Xiao wrap the bandage around Haruka chest.

"All done! Now let your friend rest!" Sister Xiao then push Miyuki and Kana out of the room and close the door behind her.

"Is she alright now?" Miyuki ask

"Yes,thankfully the posion didn't absorbed more of her energy. If the poison continue,it would have consume her mana and magic which may cause her to dead but your friend seem to know how to not let the poison take all over her body,she must have been poisoned before..." Sister Xiao smile gently back

(A/N: Well..we all know why Haruka has been poisoned before ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌)

"Thank you for saving another of our friend! Kiyoko is also okay thank to you! We are grateful!!" Kana bow her head down together with Miyuki.

"Nah! It is fine! But you can rest assure now. I will go upstairs if you need me! See ya!" Sister Xiao then wave her and went upstairs leaving Miyuki and Kana alone.

They both went to sit on a chair and face each other.

"So...how does it feel like to be suck inside the toilet?" Kana ask with a straight face.

"You filthy rich biatch...I know you also got suck inside Haruka toilet too..." Miyuki glare back to Kana.

!!!!!!!!!!

Dun dun!! What is happening 0-0?

I decided to post this chapter after listen to Deja VU from Initial D and Giorno(?) Theme song from Jojo series...it was too inspiring for me UwU

And I did skip writing the fighting scene since I really don't know how ._.

And pls don't mind when XiaoXiao or sister Xiao treated Haruka....I really don't know how curing work ._. I just made this up and pls don't try this at home if you're poison or something...immediately find a doctor if you do okay?

P.S: I just found out that Felix from Re:Zero is actually a boy 7 months ago...I was really confused when I watched Khornime anime trap and decided to check Wikipedia. I did watch Re:Zero but I did not paid no attention to subtitle Because I was busy admiring how cute Felix was back then....