Moving to the Heart capital

4 year later
Just like that in a blink of eyes I am already an 8 year old kid.

Time flies really fast they say..........well it true ,cannot deny it Lol .

From the past few years my father hired tutors for me,because I said that just eating and spending time by reading same books everyday is boring so father hired them.

After having breakfast,the first lesson is history,move on is mathematics,languages,music, dance last is etiquette.

At first it was exciting but later I got more bored and bored.

However, I didn't quit cause you know,similar to China,is that if we quit ,it will ruin our reputation(even if I don't have one lol) people spread rumors Every where blah blah blah so that's why I decided to keep up and stay strong up until now to be honest with everyone I am a lazy person!.

Even with study,I am the type of person who review their lesson before exam one day but I managed to pass anyway.

Let's go back to our topic which I also don't know what we are talking about too.

Well,these days father often leave the mansion T^T for the capital or Clover Empire,the reason is I don't know*shrug shoulders* .

Saturday is the day I would mostly have free time so today is Saturday.

I just sit in my room drinking tea,crunching cookies and laugh at the book I read alone just like all the time since in this world there aren't any technology smartphone to use like my old world so that all I can do.

As I reading my book,the door was being knocked.

"Haruka sama,Akashi sama is back!"

Sayaka voice could be heard from outside,but what I interested was Father

"Eh!? So fast? It only have been 2 days since father left "

"Akashi sama probably done all his works"

Hm..........Father finished that fast ? Oh well whatever let meet father I'm bored without him with me.

I left my room along with Sayaka,downstair was maids and servants butlers line up to greet my father. I jump down and dash to father.

"Papa!!!!!"

Father who was a bit surprised but still welcome me with his embrace.

"Stop running around like an idiot! You are already 8 year old brat"

even though I have am 8,he would still call me brat -_-

"Ehh?? What do you mean? I may be 8 but I am just a kid!"

"Are you saying that I am the wrong one?"

"Did I said you are right?"

Father decided to give up by sighing,He pick me up and go to his study.

After entering his study,father put ms down on the soft sofa probably for the guest and took off his coat.

"Haruka......"

"Yeah?"
I look at father with a bored expression.

"Tomorrow,we have to say goodbye to this place"

"Wut? Really?"

"Serious?"

"Yes"

"Kidding?"

"No"

"What the potato?!!! ARE WE SERIOUS PAPA?"

What the F? I just live here for 8 year! Now we are going to move?!

"I am serious Haruka,My work at the capital is so far plus staying is far from other and it remote,Don't you want to explore and live at the capital? I promise to let you go with me every sunday"

I stay silent after hearing father proposal, it is true that this mansion area is too remote.

There aren't any residents house nor a living soul except this home of mine also I wanna see Victorian era capital look like and father don't have to go far away from home we will have normal dinner and tea time just like normal but..........if I live in the capital then wouldn't Kumiro, Kai and I encountered? No!!

I am not an antagonist for them to have a happy ending,There is no way I'm gonna fall for the crappy hero Kai! Bleh gross >_< but I wanna have more time with father so why not?

This antagonist will never and ever and ever falling for the poopy noob hero! Yuck ><.

Oh My holy potato!!!!!! It got over 400 readers!!!! After I saw this I swear I could fly over the Pluto (lol that not gonna happen) Let keep up and her 500 readers everyone!!!! Love you all . Heart for everyone ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡