CLASH OF SWORDSMANSHIP

(Why do I keep writing my title similar to something that everyone think about when they see it...? Guess I am the only one who think about it...)

"You guys go ahead and take those injure people with you! I handle this bastard!" Kana said and jump to the demon who nearly strangle the blondie magician. He let go of Stella (the blondie who got strangle...) and pull out his sword from his back and blocked Kana attack.

Wendy went to catch the unconscious Stella and set her down. Kiyoko immediately use her magic to scan everyone injure. Kana and the demon still clashing.

"Hurry!!!" Kana shout again and retreat back. Haruka nodded at her friend and help Miyuki carry the girls. They run into the deep of the forest leaving Kana alone with Eugene the swordsman demon.

"It rare to see a wench who hold sword,you either from a Spade empire or Jack empire. Now tell me you little wench,is it fun to hold sword when you sooner gonna marry off?" Eugene ask with anger as he glare at Kana.

"Sword is something I have grown up with...no matter who I married to even though that person forbid me to hold sword but I will never return to being a normal girl,a knight word cannot taken back!!" Kana said with determination as her sword reflect Eugene.

"HAHAHAHA!!!! You amuse me and annoy me at the same time!! I used to hear some wench said that line before but then she choose to abandoned her knight path and greedily choose to marry to an old bastard king!! Now now,what is your last word little wench? I can either slash you or rip you apart with my sword!" Eugene smile like a psychopath but Kana still keep her face straight and calm.

"I don't give a damn about you! From what I thought,you must be hate women to core that everytime you saw them,anger boil however I won't forgive you if you ever hurt an innocent person!! Why not just say hello to devil in hell for me?!!" Kana charge with abnormal speed as Eugene silently gasp in shock.

Kana appear Behind Eugene and ready to block him.  However,Eugene laugh hard and turn himself around using his sword and break her crystal sword.

"Hihi,why not entertain me more little girl?? I change it from wench to girl cause you keep amuse me even better~~" Eugene smile even more creepy. Kana tilt her head and smile darkly.

"Ho? Then...I shall entertain you until you decide enough that you wanted to go to hell...you bastard Eugene..."

Eugene

Eugene...the demon

Kana the kuudere lady