YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH...

Haruka POV

I carry Rin and Ami at my back with XiaoXiao carry Maika and Mio. Wendy carry Stella while Miyuki carry Chino.

"Damn it!! What the hell does she eat to make her this tall and heavy (`(エ)´)ノ!!?"

I sweatdrop at Miyuki who is yelling at the unconscious Chino. Well,Chino surely remind me of someone I knew from 21st century.

"Everyone!! There,let hide in that cave first!" Kiyoko pointed at the cave which look like a bear cave to me but I guess let just stay there for a while.

We lay down 6 of them and Kiyoko and XiaoXiao immediately heal them. XiaoXiao doesn't seem to use magic but she surely has skill like a magician,Kiyoko use her healing magic on them as their wound and injure disappear. Miyuki stood up and walk outside with me following her.

"What are you thinking of... Yuki?" I call her by her nickname and she look back to the dark night sky.

"I'm worry about Kana...don't know if she okay or not,Ahh!! I'm so worry!!" Miyuki mess her own hair but I grab it and pull her to look at me.

"Hey...Kana is a swordsman...she is a strong girl..."

"I know...but I just can't help!!!" Miyuki sit down on the ground and I follow her.

"True...but believe in Kana okay?! I know she is going to be okay!!" I smile to Miyuki and let her to put faith on Kana.

"You are right..." With that both of us go back inside.

Back to where Kana is

Kana pant slightly but she still hold her sword grip tightly as if she never wanted to let go. Eugene float in the space as he look down at the purple head girl.

"Hmm? Is that all?"

"Hah...You see nothing yet you murder!"

"Murder..? I don't think I have ever kill someone that involve with your personal life"

"Really? Then what about princess Yumemi? I saw with my own two eyes that you were the killer that night!! Bastard!!" Kana shout with Eugene with anger. Eugene frown and release an anger aura

"Stop remind me of that wench!" He said with low voice but Kana didn't care

"You kill her because she gave up swordsmanship? Because you thought she betrayed you to marry with an old king? Because she gave up on what you are really passionate about?!!!" Kana glare at Eugene even harder charge to him in the middle of space

"I had enough...you keep spouting that wench name!! I will end you right now!!"

"I should be the one who said that line damn bastard!!! You selfishly did not want princess Yumemi to be free from your hand,she wouldn't have to marry that old king or died by your hand if you could just love her and treasure her not treat her like slave and pet!!!!"

"Enough!!! If you loyal to her that much then take this,Spear of death!!!" Eugene sword turn into a purple red spear as it release a really mass amount of dark magic.

"Then why don't you join me to see her again you motherfucker!!!?"

"Song of the crystal!" Kana jump up and magic circle form on the dark sky lighten up the sky with purple light. Eugene spear fly to her and at the same time Kana crystal swords fall from the magic circle and rain everywhere on the entire forest glowing with purple crystal swords. Kana directly use her shield and cover her whole body. She already knew that Eugene already got stab by her magic skill while her shield absorb the spear magic making Kana passed out and fall to the ground.

However before she could even land violently on the ground,a pair of strong arms catch her. Kana slightly open her eyes and saw the man blurry.

"Kana...you have done enough...Let go back to Spade empire..." His gentle soothing voice immediately make Kana realize who is it.

"Takeshi...COUGH!!!" Kana cough up blood violently.

"It is okay...Let go back...my knight..." His blue eyes shine brightly under the moon along with his white hair that reflect perfectly with the moonlight.

This is no other than Takeshi Spade,the prince of Spade empire. Kana close her eyes and sleep in Takeshi embrace.

"Kanata,your girl is somewhere around here,I will take Kana back to the empire. Len aren't you looking for Miyuki Shiroka too?" Takeshi turn to ask the two young princes.

"I will go and look for Haruka! Len,go and find Makoto's sister too!" Kanata then disappear in to thin air. Len soon follow without saying anything beside curse under his breath.

Ikuto already gone alone even before they arrive. The five other princes also vanished into the forest. Takeshi frown in slight worried but carry Kana back to the ship at the west shore.

"Ruka...Yuki...Yoko..." Kana mumbled in her sleep as Takeshi look at her with loving and longing in his ocean eyes.

"You done a great job there my little knight" with that he vanish with Kana.

I really need to finish this book faster...