Father comfort

YaY!!!!!! 4 more reader,it will reach 200 readers!!!! Let's keep up with the work Yo!!~~~^^

Ever since that nightmare,I wasn't active or childish I just keep spending my time looking at the blue sky or sometime lost my thought in books.

"Haruka sama,your presence is requested!"

The one who shook was no other than Sho san.

"Understood "

I already knew who request,it was my father ,he keep calling me every day so it no wonder who would call me. Walking in thconcentrate while studying,in short word I am always in daze.

Today while I am in daze again,someone shook me.
"Ojo sama!"

Sho san look sorry now.

during my walk to hallway a long with Sho san,I stare at enormous roses and red spider lily flower outside,strange why would someone plant red spider lily?

"Sho san,who plant those red spider lily?"

"Ahh,It was his excellency!"

"Why would he plant it?"

"He like red spider lily flower that's why "

I see...but a man like flower? Nahhh everyone have different taste! Also those red spider lily flower remind me of scene in Tokyo ghoul too.

We reach the garden and already saw father was sitting on a chair sipping his tea.

"Papa~~"

I quickly run to father and hop on his lap.

I don't know but he always give me a comfort aura when I am around him.

"You could trip! Be careful next time "

"Hai~~ ohhh a chocolate pudding!! Wahh Papa ,are you a magician? You know how much I love chocolate pudding right?"

"You love every food  that related to chocolate"

father said and went back to sip his tea,since I am craving for chocolate then let not wait anymore ! Nom nom nom.

"Haruka,I heard that these day you always in daze,care to explain please "

I nearly choke when I heard father said,where did he hear?

Oh right it must sisters maids who gossip about it .

"I had a nightmare not too long ago,it was scary that I can't forget"

father raise his eyebrow but later when back to normal.

"What kind of nightmare?"

"It just that somebody leave me alone in a dark place and it......was a bit scary"

I look down and clench my fist a bit is it really bad to tell something personal to my novel father?.

Father let out a sigh and pat my head,yeah I'm sitting on his lap right now.

"Brat,no one gonna leave you alone okay? Now stop thinking about that stupid nightmare "

I was astonished but later smile but that nightmare is real however it already in the past right? So let stop thinking about it.

"Papa feed me!!"

"You have two hands do it by yourself"

"Papa tonight dinner don't forget to feed me too okay thank alots papa!!~~"

".........."

In the end,father give up and feed me ,hehe no matter what you do you cannot escape Loli charm!.

Third POV
Akashi was busying tugging Haruka to bed.

Today he was exhausted! Not only did she make him feed her in dinner but told him to read books and made warm milk personally,did he fell from duke position  to mommy?

Akashi shake those thoughts out of his head immediately,but as long as he could remember Haruka wasn't this cheerful and childish but having his daughter this cheerful it was more better than the loner and arrogant Haruka from before. 

With this thought Akashi was feeling drowsy he decide to sleep beside Haruka and the night went peacefully for the daughter and father.