122 - You two get in an arguement with your teenage daughter

Liam: "There's something on your arm," Liam tells Emily, gesturing towards her sleeve. "Huh?" she replies, looking up from her book. She looks over at her arm and blushes, tugging down the hem of her sleeve quickly. "Oh, it's nothing," she lies, her cheeks turning pink. "Emily, what's on your arm?" he asks sternly, crossing his arms. She's an awful liar and Liam can see right through it. "Um, a birthmark," she offers, shrugging. Yeah, like I said before, she's an awful liar. Liam reaches over and rolls up her sleeve, gasping in shock. "Emily Paige Payne! You got a TATTOO?" he bellows, shaking his head. She looks at him with a puppy dog face (a face she's mastered over the years) and nods. "Yes, daddy," she says softly, batting her brown eyes. "Oh, no! Puppy face is not working this time. I'm beyond angry, Emily. Not only am I upset you've done this to yourself but you didn't even bother to ask your mother or I!" he sighs, eyebrows furrowed. "But then you wouldn't have let me get it!" she protests, smiling at her tattoo proudly. "Uncle Zayn took me to get it done." Liam takes a step back and stares at her in shock and makes a mental note to give Zayn a lecture for taking his one and only daughter to get inked! "Well," Liam sighs. "It's too late to do anything about it. I'm not making you get it removed...but no laptop for a week." Emily nods slowly, surprised at how minor her punishment is. Uncle Zayn would probably get an earful, though! Whoops!

Harry: You and Harry pace back and forth nervously around the living room. It was 12:45 and Darcy's curfew was 15 minutes ago! You were both worried sick and she wasn't answering her cell phone. "Oh, God! Where is she!" you exclaim, checking at the clock again. As if on cue, Darcy whips open the door and steps inside with a smile, turning behind her to shoot her friend a wave before they pull away. "Darcy! It's 15 minutes past your curfew!" Harry exclaims, giving the curly-haired girl a serious stare. "And? It's only fifteen minutes," she sighs, rolling her eyes as she kicks off her sandals. "ONLY fifteen minutes? Darce, in fifteen minutes you could've gotten kidnapped or raped or something and we had NO IDEA where you were, we were so worried," Harry says, his voice filled with worry. Darcy automatically feels bad, she knows ever since that one time a paparazzi tried to steal her to get some photographs when she was a toddler you and Harry worried a lot. "I'm sorry," she says quietly, her emerald eyes darting from you to Harry. "It's okay, Darce," you sigh, uncrossing your arms. "Just make sure next time you tell us where you are and pick up your phone." She nods and promises to do just that. "Darce, you know we just worry about you sometimes," Harry sighs, giving her a hug and ruffling her curly hair. "I know," she replies, giving you a hug as well before heading up to her room.

Niall: "Oh my God!" Niall exclaims, looking down at the recent credit card bill. "Babe, Bridgette spent over two thousand dollars this month on her credit card! It's just supposed to be for emergencies!" You look over from the pot of spaghetti at the bill and gasp. It's not like you two were low on cash (quite the opposite), it's just you didn't want Bridgette to become a spoiled brat and forget the value of a dollar. "BRIDGETTE! GET DOWN HERE!" Niall calls up the stairs, shaking his head. The blue-eyed girl jogs down the stairs with a smile, but her face falters when she notices you and Niall's matching upset expressions. "Hi mommy, hi daddy!" she chirps innocently. "Bridge, you spent SO much money on your credit card! This is crazy!" you exclaim, shaking your head. "We told you you could use it in emergencies, if you want something you know we'll probably buy it for you, but I don't want you going crazy and buying anything you want," Niall adds. "But they were the CUTEST shoes and then I saw this bag..." she mumbles, remembering her shopping trip. "We're taking away your credit card for one month," Niall says firmly, raising an eyebrow. "Fine. Can I keep the stuff I bought?" she inquires, her blue eyes sparkling. "Well, I guess so," Niall concedes as you nod. "Thank you!" she chirps, skipping back upstairs. Well, then...

Zayn: "Sierra failed her English test today," you tell Zayn as he takes off his coat. He'd been out promoting the new album all day and you were happy he was finally home. "I thought she said she was going to tutoring?" he sighs, kicking off his shoes. "She SAID she was, but I found out she's skipped every tutoring session this month," you groan, rubbing your temples. Sierra was a good kid, but she just didn't care about her grades. It wasn't that she wasn't smart, she just didn't seem to CARE. "Sierra, sweetie? Can you come downstairs for a sec?" Zayn calls up, and Sierra's light footsteps follow. "Look, I'm sorry I failed the test but the teacher just hates me," she says automatically, flipping her dark mane over her shoulder. "Sierra, I used the same excuse when I was your age, it's not working," you breathe, shaking your head. "Your grades are important and you need to start going to your tutoring sessions," Zayn says sweetly, giving her a disappointed look. "Why? You didn't need school, daddy," she says angrily. "You just got lucky and famous and now you're rich. I'll just do the same." Zayn looks like he''s just been slapped in the face. "Look, Sierra. You know what? You're right. But I want you to do the best you can, okay? I don't want my only daughter to end up with no education or whatever," he sighs, scratching his neck. "But I don't want to go to some tutor, I'll just feel stupid," she says quietly. "I'll tutor you then," Zayn smiles, patting her shoulder. "English was my best class." She offers him a small smile and nods. "Okay, well, I have an English essay due next Monday." Zayn nods and gives you a small smile. "Well, let's get started on it, then."

Louis: "Daddy, can you toss me a pillow?" Adrienne calls out from the loveseat, not tearing her eyes away from the television sreen. "Sure, catch!" he replies, tossing one at her. "Ow!" Adrienne yelps, wincing in pain as the pillow hits her stomach. "Jeez, the pillow barely touched you! I didn't throw it hard," Louis exclaims, raising an eyebrow. "Huh?" Oh, no, I was just, um, kidding," she replies, placing her hand over her stomach gingerly and tucking the pillow behind her head. "Adrienne," he says suspiciously. "Are you okay?" She nods slowly. "Yeah, I'm just tired is all." She yawns for emphasis, stretching her arms over her head. But the hem of her shirt lifts up as she stretches, revealing a shiny silver stud on her belly button. "Adrienne Anne! PLEASE tell me that's not real," Louis gasps, eying the stud with shock. "Oh. It's not real?" she offers, tugging her shirt back down. "We told you you're not allowed to get your belly button pierced!" he says angrily. "Well, I just turned eighteen and I can do what I want," she says, crossing her arms and shooting him a glare with her ice blue eyes. "Oh, really? Well, Adrienne, it looks like that piercing is infected," he notices, looking at her very red stomach. Definitely infected. "And if you're eighteen and can do what you want, I guess you'll be dealing with that yourself." She looks at him with defeat and then looks back at her stomach with a frown. "Fine. I'm sorry. You're right. I shouldn't have gotten it and it's stupid, okay?" she mumbles. "Fine," Lou replies stubbornly. "Let's get you to a doctor before your belly button falls off or something." She laughs a bit and Louis smiles, the argument already put behind them.