211 - The paparazzi tear your dress

Liam: He holds your hand tight as you both fight through the crowds of cameras and men willing to do anything for a picture. The crowd slams against you, Liam squeezes your hand tighter and glares at the paparazzi, holding you close and wishing they'd go away. "Hey!" you yelp, looking down just as the skirt of your dress is pulled by a camera man and the torn fabric drags on the grown. Liam quickly turns around and ushers you into the waiting car. "Fucking paps," he growls, shaking his head. "Get a job you dicks." He follows you into the car and his face softens as he kisses your cheek. "I'm so sorry about all of this, are you all right?"

Harry: His face falls as he notices the crowd of paps outside the restaurant, but he holds your hand tight and looks to see if you're ready. You nod and the two of you quickly head towards the car, his hand holding yours tight as he holds your body close to him to make sure you don't get separated or hurt. "Harry! Harry's girlfriend! Over here!" "Smile!" "Harry, you faggot! Is that a beard?" Harry's jaw tenses but he does his best to ignore them--focusing on safely getting you to the car. You let out a small scream as one of the paparazzi step on the hem of your skirt, tearing the light fabric from ankle length to knee length in one rip. Harry turns around and examines the tear, making sure you're all right. "That's really rude, mate," he says calmly, although you can tell he's fighting back anger. "Not cool."

Louis: He lets out a deep sigh as the camera flashbulbs begin to go off, blinding you both as you leave the Starbucks. "Ready babe?" he says quietly, your hand in one hand and his drink in the other. "I suppose," you reply warily, hating the crowds and cameras. He gives your hand a comforting squeeze as you both head down the street towards his flat, the paps following close behind. "Hey, Louis! Let's see some angry shots for the front cover of The Sun tomorrow!" one calls out, and before you know it you feel someone tearing the sleeve of your dress. "Hey!" you call out, watching the torn blue fabric flutter to the sidewalk. Louis immediately stops and crosses his arms, turning to face the paps. "Listen, dickhead. You can do anything you want to me but once you start messing with people I care about it's not going to fly. I'd like to shove that camera down your throat but for now I'll have to settle for this," he says simply, ripping the lid off his coffee and tossing it at the guilty pap. You bite back laughter and kiss his cheek as you both continue down the street. "You okay, love?"

Niall: "And here they are," he sighs, glancing out the window and wrapping his arm around your waist. "Just try to ignore them, okay?" You nod and lean close against his chest as you both squeeze through the crowd and squint from the blinding camera flashes. The crowd of paps surge, pushing closer as you and Niall struggle to walk towards his Range Rover. You let out a gasp as one of the paparazzi's watch catches on your skirt, tearing a giant gash across your polka dot dress. "Hey!" Niall calls out, pulling you closer to him and sending an icy glare at the offending cameraman. "You need to back up, ya cunt!" The man's eyes widen as he continues snapping pictures. "You all right, babe?" Niall says quietly, still glaring at the camera man.

Zayn: Your eyes widen at the growing crowd of paparazzi outside of the venue and Zayn quickly reaches over and gives your hand a reassuring squeeze. The award show had been great, but walking through the crowd of paps in your floor-length gown was going to be a struggle. "Want me to carry you?" he offers with a small smile, noticing your wary glances at your skirt and heels. "No," you laugh, leaning against his shoulder as you both start to push through the crowd. The paps push closer, forcing you and Zayn even closer than you'd been before. "Hey!" Zayn shouts, noticing as a paparazzi steps on the hem of your dress, purposely dragging the train with his shoe to make it tear. "My dress!" you gasp, watching as Zayn's eyes darken with anger and his jaw tenses. "Listen he-" Zayn begins angrily, but you give his hand a squeeze. "It's fine, let's go," you say quietly, just wanting to leave.