68 - (part 2) You're name is mentioned in an interview after you two's break up

(part 2) You're name is mentioned in an interview after you two's break up 

Liam: The interview has ended and Liam is gone. "Liam! LIAM?" Niall shouts, the other boys doing the same. The interviewer mentioning you was uncalled for and it hit him like a bullet. Niall finds Liam, his head pressed against the wall, silent. "Liam, hey," Niall says gently, wrapping his friend in a hug. Liam's brown eyes are filled with tears. "Thank you...for pushing the topic away," Liam mumbles through sobs. "It's okay, it's okay," Niall says softly. Liam is never one to break. He's the one who's always strong. When they all get shit-faced drunk, Liam is there to bring them home safe. When Zayn's grandpa died, Liam helped him get through. When Demi friendzoned Niall, Liam was there with ice cream and spoons and a shoulder to cry on. "I'm an idiot," Liam says suddenly. "I let her go." Niall sighs and looks his friend right in the eyes, blue orbs meeting dark brown ones. "Go get her back," he whispers. "But, how?" Liam sniffs. But he didn't have to ask. Because he knew. He thanks Niall for the comfort, then asks to be left alone. He pulls out his phone with shaking hands. This is his last chance, if he messes up, he's lost you forever. And he can't handle that. "Liam?" you ask, picking up your phone. "I'm an idiot, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have broken up with you. Distance....that's ridiculous. We can handle the distance. The long distance. It'll make the time we spend together all the more special...please, please....tell me you'll take me back," he sniffs into the phone, running his hand through his hair. And then, he begins to sing. "Write You A Song" by the Plain White T's. Your song. The song he's sung to you in the past, that he learned to play guitar on, just for you. And you know that you and him can't be driven apart by anything, especially not distance. "I love you, Liam," you sniff into the phone. "I forgive you, it's all right." And Liam's never been happier to hear any words in his life. 

Zayn: "Oooh, touchy touchy!" the interviewer says, raising his hands in mock surrender. Zayn bites his lip, anger filling his usually warm hazel eyes. "Zayn, don't," Liam says gently, placing his hand on his friend's shoulder. "Ooh, pretty boy doesn't want to talk about his girlfirend, hm?" the interviewer pursues, leaning closer, amused at the response he's evoked from the heartbroken tattooed boy. Everything freezes as Zayn's fist goes right in the interviewer's face. A crack. Blood. A shout from the interviewer. Gasps from the boys. And then Zayn walks out and goes right up to Paul. "Zayn, what the HELL was THAT?" Paul says angrily. "THAT was a result of (Y/N) being gone. I don't care about my 'image'. I love her and it's my LIFE and I'm going to get her back," Zayn says with a sniff. "But Zayn...she's not good for your image. You can't be in a relationship with her," Paul runs his hand through his balding hair and sighs. "I CAN be and I WILL be. Just try to stop me," Zayn says threateningly. And Paul doesn't. And Zayn keeps walking right out of the studio and pauses only to send you a text. "Screw management. I just punched someone in the face and I'll punch a million more faces to get to you. Nothing can keep us apart. So, if you'll take me back, management is no longer a deciding factor of our relationship xx" And with that, you reply, "Defensive Zayn is hot. I'll take you back, I never lost you, did I?" And then, to Paul's dismay, you and Zayn are back together and an interviewer is left with a broken nose. 

Niall: "Niall! You can't just walk out on an interview like that!" Liam shouts, trailing his friend out of the room. "There are more important things, Liam," Niall says simply, pushing open the door and making his way to where he knows you'll surely be at this time. At the park. "But, Niall..." Liam knows his efforts to get the boy to return will be futile, so he pats his shoulder. "Go get her." Niall smiles and nods, walking faster than he ever has and checking his watch. 2:34. You'd probably still be at the park, reading below your favorite tree. "(Y/N). I never should have...I was so drunk...I didn't mean to kiss that girl, it meant NOTHING. NOTHING. It'll never happen again, I swear. I'll never drink again! As long as you forgive me," Niall says quickly, as soon as he spots your small frame beneath the large oak. You look up from your book quizzically, but see the pain and sincerity in his eyes. "Never drink again? Now, that's a bit drastic," you reply, a smile daring to fill your face. He smiles and sits down next to you. "Well, maybe. But anything to get you back. Please?" his blue eyes stare into your own eyes and you close your book shut. "This is your last chance, Horan," you sigh, grabbing his hand. His face is lit up by a smile and he gathers you in a hug. "I won't let you down, Princess. I won't let you down." 

Louis: "I saw your interview," you sigh into the phone. The other end is silent as Louis ponders how to respond. "Yeah," he says sadly. "I miss you, too," you sniff into the phone. Why had you two broken up, anyway? Oh. You flinch as you remember it all. The pressure. The tabloids the drama. It was too much for you. It was never him, you two were in love. But the pressure got too much for you and you needed a break. "You do?" he says, his voice filling with hope. "Lou-" you start. "Doll-" he starts at the same time. You both laugh and you take a deep breathe. "I love you," you begin. "I love you and I don't CARE about the pressure and the tabloids. As long as I have you, I can handle it." Louis' face lights up and he grips the phone tightly. "Oh, I'm so glad. I love you. I promise to help you through anything. I'll never leave your side. The tabloids can kiss my ass, because (Y/N)? I'm head over heels in love with you," he says softly. "And NOTHING can change that." 

Harry: "Whoa! What was that Curly?" Louis laughs and pats his friend's shoulder as the five handsome lads hightail it out of the building and pile into Harry's car. "THAT was a guy being a total dick," Harry snaps, putting the key in the ignition. The car hums to life. "No, it was more than that," Zayn says. "Come on, Harry, you know you miss her," Liam adds. "I don't miss her," Harry lies. He does. He does. He misses you so much. "You shouldn't have broken up with her," Niall interjects, leaning forward from the backseat. "But I was afraid," Harry says quietly, holding the steering wheel. "I was afraid...I've never been in love before and...I didn't want to mess it up..." Harry places his hand over his head and sighs. "Well, you totally messed it up, Curly," Louis sighs and pats his friend's shoulder. "Now go to her flat, right now, and fix this mess you've gotten into," Zayn adds, nudging his shoulder. Harry nods and grips the steering wheel, arriving at your flat ten minutes later, ringing your doorbell with shaking hands. "Harry..." you say, wiping the tears from your face and blushing at your sweatpants and mess of a hair. You'd been crying over the break up. It was so sudden and random. You two were in love and then it was over, just like that. "I'm an ass hole. A cowardly ass hole. The truth is, I love you," he begins, shifting nervously. "And I was afraid of falling in love, but I'm not afraid. As long as I have you, I'm not afraid. That is...if I still have you?" His green eyes are filled with hope and as an answer you run into his arms and give him a kiss. Because the truth is, you love him, too. And you were afraid of falling in love, but you were even more afraid of losing him. 

Josh: "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in an interview?" you cross your arms and look out your window at Josh, looking up at you from below. "I left," he says simply. "So why are you here?" you reply angrily. This boy had just broken your heart a few hours ago, saying he couldn't handle the long distance, since he and the boys were moving to the next city thousands of miles away tomorrow. "Because I made a mistake and I have to fix it," he calls up, and you move downstairs and unlock the door. "Tell me more about this mistake," you say, looking at him with pain. "The mistake is that I broke up with an amazing girl who I probably don't deserve," he begins, placing his hand on your arm gently. "This MISTAKE is thinking that distance could possibly come in between us." You look up at him and shake your head. "The mistake would be if I left here without you," he sighs. "I need you. I know you don't like the long distance thing either...but we have to try." You raise an eyebrow and he moves closer. "Why do we have to try?" you sniff. "Because I love you, and I'm not about to let love just pass me by. A thousand miles is nothing compared to losing you." And with that, he leans in to kiss you. And you don't stop him, you just kiss him back.