61 - He makes you feel insecure

Harry: "And then, he ate it!" Harry finishes off his story and you start hysterical laughing. He winces a bit and instinctively reaches up to cover his ears, but then realizing his mistake, he moves his hands away. But you saw him. "Something wrong with my laugh?" You frown, suddenly very aware of how loud your laugh is. "No, no, i love your laugh, it's just..." he bites his lip and stares at his shoes. "Just what?" You say, slightly angry and upset. "Your laugh is quite loud for such a small person..." You raise an eyebrow. "Sorry my laugh isn't perfect and super delicate," you retort, rolling your eyes. "Maybe I shouldn't laugh anymore." You try to play your hurt feelings off as anger but he sees right through it. "No, no. Don't stop laughing ever. I love your laugh, I do. I'm sorry, Kitten. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." you take one look at the sincerity in his emerald eyes and kiss his cheek. "It's okay, my laugh is a bit too loud, now that you mention it..." 

Liam: You two are walking hand in hand through the mall. You guys decide to take a quick break from walking around and plop down on a nearby bench. "I can't believe you bought Toy Story boxers," you laugh, scooting closer to him. "I know, I can't believe they make those!" You put your arms around him and kiss him on the lips. He pulls away quickly. "Does my breathe smell or something?" you're suddenly very insecure, wondering why he didn't want to kiss you. "No, not at all, babe. It's just...you know I'm not a huge fan of PDA...." He says gently. "Oh, I'm sorry I just...I don't get to see you that often is all and when I'm with you I just..." you start playing with your hair and your cheeks grow red from embarrassment. Seeing this, he kisses your nose and whispers in your ear. "Don't be sorry, I already regret turning down a kiss from such a beautiful girl," he winks at you and puts his arm around you. You decide to be a show a little less PDA, but make up for it when you two are alone.... 

Zayn: "Do you like my tattoo?" You roll up your pants leg and show Zayn the butterfly you had tattoo'd on your ankle. He grimaces a bit but nods. "Yeah...it's...nice," he says. "You don't like it." you sigh and trace the faint outline of the butterfly with your finger. "Well, I mean. A butterfly? Don't you think it's a bit dumb and cliche?" he bites his lip. "This coming from the guy with a heart and a fucking microphone tattoo?" You retort, annoyed that he's being so critical of your tattoo and a bit hurt that he doesn't like it. It's not like you can just get rid of it. "Plus, it's not just a butterfly. It's...it's in memory my grandma who passed away last weekend. She used to always take me to see the butterflies in those exhibits that they fly around free and stuff..." you feel your eyes well with tears at the memories. "See, her initials are on the wing," you point down at the tattoo, still feeling a bit dumb to have gotten a butterfly tattoo, regardless of its meaning. "Oh, babe. I'm sorry. That's very sweet of you, and it does look pretty hot on you," he kisses your cheek. "And you're right. Who am I to judge? I do have a heart tattoo." he says with a laugh. 

Niall: "Do you really need another fry?" you had just been reaching over to swipe a french fry from your boyfriend's plate when he looks up at you with a raised eyebrow. You drop the french fry back in his plate. He's probably right, you decide. You have gained a pound since last week. "No, no. Here, I'll order some more. Have as many as you want, babe." You shake your head. "I'm not hungry," you say, eyeing the french fries. He knows you and he knows your lying. Suddenly, he realizes the error of his words. "Oh, Princess. That's not what I meant! You are perfect, you aren't fat at all. I just meant...you know I hate sharing my food, is all." He gives you a hug and slides his plate over to you. "You can have the rest." 

Louis: "And then, my parents took away my laptop. For what? I was just out ten minutes past curfew!" You complain into your cell phone to your boyfriend. "Mmm-hmm, yeah." he says without interest. "Are you even listening?" you sigh. "Mmm-hmm, yeah." He says again, same bored tone. "LOU!" you shout. "Jesus, my ear drums! What?" he says, suddenly. "Oh, I'm sorry. I know my life might not be interesting enough for you, but I'd like it if I could MAYBE talk to my boyfriend about my problems, even if they are petty compared to meeting celebrities and being on tour. Do you ever even listen to a word I say?" you hang up and wipe an angry tear from your eye. You start to think back on all the conversations you've ever had with him. Has he been listening to any? A pang of insecurity hits you, are you really that boring? He calls you back a few times but you ignore him. Ass hole. Later on, you check your messages. "I'm so sorry, babe. I've just had a lot of my mind and I should've been listening to you. You aren't boring, not at all. And I do listen to you. I know that you had the best pizza ever for dinner last Tuesday, that you got a new pair of shorts at Top Shop, that your favorite candy is Skittles, but you don't like the green ones, and that you have a boyfriend named Louis who has been very crappy and loves you very much and is very sorry..." You laugh a bit, but are amazed he remembered all of those little things. You call him right back and all is forgiven.