213 - You try to walk out during a fight

Harry: "Please?" he says quietly, his voice thick with unshed tears. He reaches out and places a hand lightly on your arm, his eyes pleading you to stay. He takes a deep breath and bites his lip. "Don't give up on me, don't give up on us."

Louis: "Don't walk away from me!" he shouts, crossing his arms. You place your hand on the door knob and turn around, about to send an icy glare when his face suddenly softens and his eyes fight back tears. "Please...please don't walk away from me," he says quietly, uncrossing his arms and looking at his shoes.

Niall: "You can't just walk away when things get difficult," he says firmly, placing his hands on your cheeks. "You can't just walk away, we have to get through this. We have to talk...something. Just please don't go, don't leave."

Zayn: "Go ahead! Walk away! I don't care!" he yells, watching you walk towards the door. He watches as you twist the doorknob and suddenly his face falls. "I do care," he says quietly, walking over and gently taking your hand off the door. "I care too much...please don't walk away from me...from us."

Liam: "I'm sorry, I take back everything I said," he says quickly, his voice desperate and his eyes dark. "I'll do anything to make you stay, I can't bear to have you mad at me and I don't want to watch you leave...I love you."