204 - Watching your lips

Harry: His eyes follow your lips as you carefully explain the plot of the movie you'd watched the other day. He tries to hold onto your words really, he does, but he's captivated by the cupid's bow and the slight arch of your petal pink lips and after zoning out for a few moments, he leans forward to surprise you with a kiss.

Louis: His eyes stare into yours as you talk, he hangs on to every word but his eyes begin to drift, pausing on your lips and staying there. He watches as you say each word, as you lick your lips nervously and then ask him if he's listening. He quickly looks back into your eyes and shrugs, leaning forward and giving you a long awaited kiss.

Zayn: He watches carefully as you uncap your lipstick and glide it over your lips. The cherry read gloss covers your light lips and he's captivated. He watches as you blot off lipstick, kissing a tissue and leaving lipstick marks behind. He suddenly wants to make all of that lipstick on your lips disappear, vanish, and there's only one way--a kiss.

Niall: His cerulean blue eyes light up when he sees you, his arms hug you tightly and he smiles as you begin to say how much you've missed him while he was gone. He tries to listen but he finds himself distracted--your eyes, your lips, your smile. He studies the curves of your smile and quietly wishes that you smile like that all the time because it's such a beautiful smile and it's his favorite thing in the world.

Liam: He watches as you laugh, your lips curling up in a smile with teeth pearly and white. Your smile is contagious and he can't help but join you. He's glad to be the one who makes you laugh like that, the one who makes your lips curl up into that grin. He suddenly places his hand on your cheek and pulls you close, a laugh suddenly becoming a kiss.