73 - Management doesn't want you two to be together

Harry: "So basically you're telling me I can't date her because my image is to be a fucking single and ready to mingle man whore?" Harry slams his fist on the Paul's desk and shakes his head. "No! No..." Paul sighs. "Well, actually, yes. But it's for your own good! For the band's own good! You have to keep up your image." Harry rolls his eyes and starts walking towards the door of the office. "If it was for my own good, you would let me be with her. She is good for ME. She makes me a better person. I love her! Fuck that stupid image," he snarls. "I'm not like that, and if people don't like it...fuck 'em." Paul stands up angrily. "Where are you going?" "I have a date with (Y/N)" Harry slams the door behind him and storms out of the office. 

Liam: "So, basically we don't want you seeing (Y/N), she seems to be...negatively influencing you," Paul folds his hands atop the desk and looks up at Liam. "With all due respect, Paul...Negative influence? I'm sorry, but that is absolute garbage. She hasn't influenced me negatively in any way, she's done the absolute opposite!" Paul opens up a tweet you'd sent to Liam last week and reads it aloud "'@Real_Liam_Payne i just watched the DVD you left me, it's fucking amazing :) xx' that kind of language isn't good. You're supposed to be the sensible and sweet one," Liam laughs and pulls out his phone, typing away at a tweet. "Liam, what are you doing? I'm talking to you?" Paul's face goes pale when he sees a new tweet Liam just wrote. "I fucking love @(yourtwittername) and she is fucking amazing and nothing will tear us apart" Good grammar and spelling, shit just got serious. "Liam! Take down this tweet right now," Paul says angrily. "Fine, but it's already been posted on tumblr and retweeted by thousands. I'll delete the tweet but I'm not deleting (Y/N) out of my life," he says somewhat cheesily, but in all seriousness. 

Niall: "A lot of fans aren't pleased with your relationship with (Y/N)," Paul sighs, scrolling through various tweets. "So? It's my relationship, not theirs." Niall, annoyed, starts tapping his foot and crosses his arms. "But they are the ones buying your albums...You don't want them not liking you." Niall rolls his eyes and shrugs. "If they buy our music based on how much they like the girl I'm dating they shouldn't be buying CDs to begin with," he snaps. Paul shakes his head, trying to explain the importance of Niall's 'image'. "Look, Paul. I love ya, buddy, but I'm just not going to break up with someone I love to sell a couple more CDs." Niall adds gently, but firmly as he leaves the office. 

Zayn: "Why did you get ANOTHER tattoo?" Paul sighs as he examines Zayn's wrist in annoyance. "(Y/N) thought of the idea, I loved it, so I did it. It's my body anyway," Zayn shrugs nonchalantly. "I know, but we discussed this. No more tattoos, it's not good for your image. Don't take the Bradford Bad Boi thing too far," Paul shakes his head and drums his fingers on the desk. "Maybe you should break up with (Y/N). You've gotten two new tattoos since you two have started dating..." Zayn jumps out of his chair and looks Paul right in the eye. "Absofuckinglutely not." With that, he storms out of the office with a defiant look in his eyes. 

Louis: "(Y/N) is being very rude to some of the fans lately," Paul gets right to the point. "Perhaps you should break up, she isn't quite...helping your image." Louis laughs in disbelief and shakes his head. "She isn't being rude! She's defending herself! How do you think it feels to have thousands doubting her relationship each day? Scrutinizing her looks? I don't blame her one bit. In fact, I'm surprised she isn't ruder." Louis flips his hair and eyes Paul in annoyance. "Maybe if the fans weren't so rude to her, she wouldn't have to be rude back. I admire her for it, in fact. Also, I will not break up with her. Management already controls my voice, my outfits and my schedule but they will not control my love life."