111 - You're fangirling over one of the other boys and he get's jealous

Zayn: "Wow, Liam's abs are...wow," you look over your sunglasses surreptisiously to where Liam and Niall are splashing around in the pool. Zayn nods. "Hm, yeah. He's got really defined abs. If you're into that," he says simply, leaning back in his lounge chair. "What do you mean 'if you're into that'?" you tease, nudging his arm. "Who wouldn't be?" Zayn shrugs and bites his lip. "I mean, he's got like really muscle-y muscles and then there's like less muscular people who are still totally muscular such as oh, I dunno...me?" he explains quickly. "Oh, I see how it is, Malik," you look over at your toffee skinned boyfriend and smile. "Don't worry, I've always been more of a less muscular people kind of girl. Plus I've always liked boys with tattoos," you offer, a smile flickering across his face. 

Harry: "Oh my GOD, your eyes are amazing, Niall," you look across the table at the blonde and the other four boys nod. "Right? They've got bits of blue and brown and gold," Liam adds, taking a sip of soda. "D'aww, thank you," Niall laughs and takes a bite of chicken. "Hm..yeah, blue eyes are nice," Harry offers, raising an eyebrow. "But blue eyes are pretty common." You raise an eyebrow. "No, brown eyes are common, blue eyes are rarer than that!" you reply. Harry frowns. "But you know, the rarest eye color is GREEN eyes," you add and he smiles, the dimple prominent on his cheek. "Plus I've always kind of had a think for green eyed boys." 

Liam: "Truth or Dare," Louis tosses a pretzel in his mouth and looks over at you with a raised eyebrow. "Hm. Truth," you reply, leaning on Liam's shoulder. "Hm. Truth. Based on looks alone," Louis begins, a mischievous smile flickering across his face. "Besides Liam, what boy in One Direction would you like to date?" The other boys 'Ooooh' dramatically, Liam looks at you with curiosity and you blush. "Well, um..." you pick at a thread on your shirt. "I suppose Zayn, I mean, his eyelashes...his jawline is amazing...the tattoos..." Zayn smiles and winks at you jokingly and Liam's jaw tenses up. "Hm, I'd pick Zayn, too," Liam adds, earning a laugh from all the boys and you. "BUT, I'm Liam all the way. Liam's the best looking of all of you, just saying," you tease, kissing your chocolate eyed boyfriend on the nose. 

Louis: "You should try like, curling your hair," you say one day, running your fingers through his soft dark locks. "Curls? Really? That's Harry's thing," Louis laughs, smoothing out a strand. "Yeah, but Harry's curls are so soft and curly and..." you look at Louis' slightly jealous and slightly amused expression and blush. "Hm. I know, why don't you go date Harry instead so you can play with his voluptuous curly mane," Louis says sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "Aw, stop it, Lou. You know his curls are amazing, I didn't mean that I didn't like your hair," you add, nudging his arm. "Yeah, I know. Hey, want to go ambush him and mess with his hair?" Louis offers with a mischievous grin. "Of course, messing with Curly is the best way to spend the day," you sing-song, both of you sneaking to his bedroom. 

Niall: "Agh, just look at Louis' arms," you notice one day, talking to Eleanor. Eleanor laughs and nods. "Oh, tell me about it! I guess he gets those arm muscles from carrying Starbucks cups, cause my Doncaster boy never works out," she jokes, waving as Niall walks over. "Oh, hello lovely ladies," Niall says with a smile, placing his arm around you. "Whatcha talkin' bout?" You lean into his shoulder and shrug. "Just, uh, Louis' arms. Pretty muscular, yeah?" you replyy. Niall shrugs. "Eh, I suppose. You know, I've got muscular arms, too!" he replies, flexing his arm to show you. "Aw, Niall, you're so cute when you're jealous," you tease, running your hand across his toned arm. "You've certainly got muscular arms."