110 - You get in a fight with another girl

Louis: "Hey, (Y/N)! What's it like being a beard?" a girl about your age nudges you with her arm as you get your coffee from Starbucks. Just ignore her, you say to yourself. "What's it like being a Larry Stylinson cover up?" she presses. She moves closer, you ignore her. "What's it like pretending to be in love?" she laughs, getting right in her face. That's. Enough. You place your coffee down on the counter and clench your fists. "Listen. You better shut the fuck up and stop talking about rumors and shit you know NOTHING about," you snap. The girl pushes you and you stumble back a few steps. "Make me," she spits. She pushed you! That bitch! You push her back and suddenly you're both clawing at each others hair and you feel Louis pulling you back and the cashier of Starbucks pulling the girl back. You try to wriggle out of his grasp, but Louis keeps his arm around your waist. "(Y/N), calm down. It's fine. She's just an ignorant bitch, you're better than that," he says softly. You sigh and nod, both of you leaving Starbucks hand-in-hand. 

Niall: You sigh and stir your drink lazily, watching Niall talk to a boy directioner, sitting just next to you at the bar. You loved going out with Niall, but the bar wasn't quite your scene. You take a sip of your drink when suddenly a girl runs over to you and tosses her drink in your face. "What the FUCK?" you shout, jumping up. You wipe the alcohol out of your eyes, ignoring the burning sensation. "That's for STEALING Derek, you skank!" the girl shouts angrily. "Who the fuck is Derek? You have the wrong girl!" you reply, raising an eyebrow. The girl shakes her head and moves closer and closer until she's right in your face. "Right. Stay away from Derek, bitch." she spits. You wipe a bit of her spit off your cheek and push her away from you. She stumbles back, bumping into a boy nearby. He turns around, confused and the girl runs back over to you and grabs your dress, ripping it. Before you know it, you're both clawing at each other and Niall is shouting. "(Y/N)! Stop! Stop! I don't want you getting hurt!" Niall pulls her off of you and helps you up. Niall puts his arm around your waist and sighs. "You okay?" he asks softly. You nod, you are, despite your torn dress and aching head. "I think that's enough of the bar scene for tonight. Let's go back home." 

Harry: "Nice dress," a girl with long blonde hair walks up to you during the party for One Direction's latest album and you smile. "Thank you! I like your dress, too!" you reply. The girl laughs and rolls her eyes. "I was JOKING. You look like a slut" she says, rolling her eyes. "Whatever. No need to be rude," you say flatly, rolling your eyes just the same. "There is need to be rude. You should go back to whatever strip club you came from, Harry's too good for you, slut bag," the girl laughs. "Excuse me?" you reply, raising an eyebrow. The girl moves closer so she's right in your ear. "Oh, you're deaf too, you slut?" she whispers. "I'm not deaf and I'm not a slut. Get the fuck away from me before you end up in the hospital," you snap angrily, walking away. The girl grabs you by your hair and pulls you back. "Where you going, slut?" she laughs. Enough is enough. You pull her hair as she pulled yours and a handful of her hair goes with it. You gasp. "EXTENSIONS!" you laugh and the girl grabs them back angrily. She pulls at your hair and you try to get her off of you, you both tumble to the ground, rolling around, both of your dresses getting ripped and ruined. Both of you fighting like cats. "GIRL FIGHT! GIRL FIGHT! TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES!" some people are chanting. Sudenly, you feel Harry step in between the two of you. "As much as I hate to do break up a girl fight," he says. "I don't want either of you getting hurt! Especially you, (Y/N)." He places his hand on your bruised cheek gently and shakes his head. The crowd that had been watching the fat stares in shock. "Fuck off, all of you," Harry snaps and the crowd disperses. "Come here," he tells you softly, getting ice from the bar to place on your bruise. 

Liam: You were just walking up Liam's driveway when suddenly you heard laughter and shouting from nearby. A group of One Direction fans were crowded by the bushes nearby. "Can I help you?" you ask sweetly. "Yeah. You can help us if you get out of here and kill yourself," one says. The other two laugh. "Excuse me? That's really rude," you reply, walking over to their gathering among the leaves. "Yeah? Well, so are you. Ugly whore," one of them snickers. She blows a bubble with her gum, then pops it with her tongue and chews. "Whatever. At least I'm not a bitch," you reply, turning on your heel to go to your boyfriend's flat. Suddenly, you feel something hit the back of your neck. Gum. The girl who'd spit it laughs and the other two join. You run over, anger taking over and push the girl, sending her sprawling backwards right onto the sidewalk. The girl gets up angrily and slaps you right in the face. Before you know it, you're both on the ground attacking each other. "HEY! HEY!" Liam jogs over moments later and you both freeze, breaking apart. "Oh my God..." you mumble, ashamed. The girls run away and Liam looks at you with disappointment. "Your nose..." he says softly. At some point, your nose must've started bleeding. "Come here," he says gently. You start to cry, ashamed, your nose throbbing. He brings you inside and cleans you up. "I'm sorry, Liam...I'm such an idiot..." you mumble. "Hey. Don't say that. Look, we all let our anger get the best of us sometimes. I'm just glad you're okay," he says gently. 

Zayn: You'd just been sitting casually, feet hanging off the dock, waiting for Zayn to show up for you two's date when a girl came over and sat next to you. "Um..hi," you say, confused. She smiles and glares at you. You're a bit weary of the girl and you scoot away. She scoots closer. "You're Zayn Malik's girlfriend, aren't you?" she says sweetly. You nod slowly, scooting away further. Suddenly, the girl pushes you off the dock, right into the water. You grab her dress' hem and pull her in with you. Soon, both of you are splashing around, clawing at each other's faces. "HEY! HEY! CUT IT OUT!" Zayn runs over to the edge of the dock, along with a few passerby's. Someone jumps in and pulls the girl off of you and you angrily climb out of the water, Zayn helping you up onto the wood of the dock. "She just fucking pushed me in," you explain, wringing the salty water out of your hair. You're soaked and you think your lip is bleeding. "What a bitch," he mumbles, handing you his hoodie. You slide it on gratefully. "Though I must say, you look pretty hot when you're all wet and fighting with another girl," he comments. You stick out your tongue and grin. "Well, glad I could serve as eye candy when I'm almost getting killed in the ocean!" you joke.