96 - You have a wardrobe mishap during a red carpet

Liam: "(Y/N)! Liam! You both look fantastic!" a paparazzi shouts, snapping picture after picture. You both smile and Liam wraps his arm around you. "Thank you!" he replies. You tug at the sweetheart neckline of your dress uncomfortably, it kept falling down a bit. You loved the gorgeous red dress, but the neckline was driving you mad. "Pose for a picture?" one of them shouts. You put your hand on your hip and Liam puts his arm on your waist. "WHOOO!" the paparazzi whistles. You're confused but you look down and notice your neckline has lowered due to your arm movements and you're nearly flashing the camera. "Crap!" you quickly put your arms over your chest, your cheeks turning pink. Liam stands in front of you protectively. "Here, wear this," he takes off his suit jacket and wraps it around you. You button it up gratefully, it's a bit big, but it's better than flashing the world. Plus it smells like him. "Thank you, Li Li," you reply sweetly. He kisses your nose and you both make your way down the red carpet. 

Harry: "Harry! Stop it!" you glare at him as he steps on the train of your gown accidentally for the fourth time. "Sorry! Sorry!" he puts his hands up in mock surrender. "I'm not used to walking behind such a long dress." You both continue walking down the carpet when he accidentally steps on your dress one more time, and you hear a huge RIIIIIP. The gold fabric of your dress tears just mid-thigh. "Harry!" you scold. "Whoops," he says, grinning at your now very revealed legs, not looking sorry in the least. "But now I can see your lovely legs?" You blush and roll your eyes, tearing the rest of the train off to make it somewhat even. "Little slut," you whisper. "Don't worry, the rest of the dress can come of later," he purrs. 

Louis: "Oh my God, Louis. I'm like, shedding," you comment. The purple feathers of your fancy dress keep falling off. You can't help but laugh, feeling like a bird. "That dress is crazy," he shakes his head with a grin. "You should've worn something more simple. You look good in anything." You smile at his comment, then shake your head as two more feathers float to the ground. Louis catches a feather and holds it to his upper lip like a mustache. "I look gooood," he jokes. You can't help but laugh, forgetting about your now half-feathered dress. You grab a handful of feathers off your dress and throw them at him, unconcerned about your dress. Who cares? He laughs and tosses some back. By the end of the red carpet, your dress is nearly featherless, but it still looks good. 

Niall: You and Niall both walk hand in hand down the carpet, smiling for cameras. Your short, poofy tulle dress floats around you as you walk. You feel like a true princess. Suddenly, a breezy wind passes, sending the front of your dress floating up, Marilyn Monroe style, flashing dozens of cameras. "Ah!" you squeal. Niall quickly steps in front of you as you pull your dress' skirt down and flatten it. "Here, stay behind me until we get inside, don't want you flashing anything, yeah?" He protectively holds your hand, blocking the cameras as the wind picks up. "Though I can't say I didn't enjoy that sneak preview..." he mumbles with a laugh. You laugh with him, grateful when you finally both get in the building. 

Zayn: "I can't believe how you are walking in those," Zayn shakes his head in disbelief eying your extremely high, thin heels. "Me either!" you walk like a newborn giraffe, sacrificing your grace for fashion. The heels are amazing, but extremely painful and hard to walk in. As you make your way down the carpet, you trip over yourself and Zayn catches you in his arms. "Whoa! You okay, babe?" he asks. "Yes. I'm fine, but my shoe isn't," you tell him, examining your right shoe that's heel is now snapped in half. "Aw, I'd give you my shoes but they're way too big and you'd fall even more," he replies. "Here, we'll both walk the carpet with no shoes on," he offers, untying his dress shoes. "No shoes?" you laugh, taking off your own heels. "The new trend," he replies, wiggling his toes. You both get confused looks from the paparazzi, but happily walk past the cameras. Shoes were too mainstream anyways.