231 - Open up to me

Harry: "I know you're not okay," he says quietly, interrupting the comfortable silence late that night. You lay beside him in silence, his fingers gently entwining with yours. "I know something's wrong, love. Please just...open up to me. Let me in. Tell me what's wrong so I can help you," he continues, his emerald eyes glittering in the dark. "Please," he breathes, his voice desperate and sad. "Please."

Zayn: "I can see that something's wrong," he points out over dinner that night. "Your smile hasn't been reaching your eyes lately," he continues, watching as you avert your gaze and stab at your meal. "You don't have to hide your problems or bury them...you can count on me, babe. Open up to me, please. I love you."

Louis: His expression was filled with hurt, his eyes filled with sadness. "Why won't you let me in? I trust you with my life but you won't trust me with your problems," he breathes, resting his chin on his knees. "If you won't open up to me I don't know what I'll do. I want to be able to help you and understand you, I love you so much...please tell me what's wrong."

Liam: "I tell you everything," he sighs quietly, toying with strands of your hair. "But you've got this wall around you like you're afraid of being hurt." He looks at you and sadly shakes his head. "I understand that you've been hurt before but, babe, you need to trust me. Let me in. Open up to me. I'll never hurt you, I want to be there for you and help you all I can. Please."

Niall: The silence hurt him more than words ever could. He'd put all of his secrets and pain out on the table and was waiting for you to do the same but silence was his reply. "I give you everything I have but you're closed off to me, honey," he says softly. "You don't have to tell me everything, I know some things are hard to speak...but please, open up to me. You can trust me with anything, you know that," he says softly, placing his hand on your cheek. "Always."