82 - One of the other boys finds out you were pregnant before he does

Harry: "Hey, (Y/N)! Looking lovely!" Louis brightens, as you walk into the restaraunt. "Harry's on his way, Niall's going to be a bit late, Liam's in the bathroom and Zayn's not coming," he explains the other empty seats at the table as you kiss his cheek in greeting and sit down across from him. "I've ordered a round of champagne for everyone to celebrate a successful concert! Well, water for Liam," he grins, gesturing towards the half-filled glasses all round the table at each setting. You stare at the glass warily. No alcohol for you. You rest your hand on your stomach and nod. "Toast?" he offers, half-jokingly raising his glass. You clink glasses and then he takes a sip, you eye yours and place it back down. "What's wrong? I thought you liked champagne? A toast is not a toast without champagne," Louis comments, looking slightly concerned. You bite your lip, unsure of how to get out of this one. You'd wanted to tell Harry later tonight, before anyone else found out. "Wait...are you..." Louis raises an eyebrow and you nod slowly. "I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Louis cheers, you quickly try to shush him. Just then, Harry sits down at the table next to you. "You're going to be an uncle?" Harry asks Louis curiously, kissing your cheek in greeting. "Yes, he is. And you're going to be a father," you say softly, rubbing the small bump on your stomach. "Really? Aw! That's amazing!" Harry's face lights up and he kisses you and places his hand on your stomach. "But...why did you tell Louis first?" he looks a bit hurt. "She didn't. I wrestled the secret out of her like a true Sherlock Holmes," Louis jokes, proud of his two friends and excited to be an Uncle. 

Niall: "Are you all right? You look a bit pale," Liam comments, looking at you with concern. Niall's in the recording booth and you and Liam are sitting outside waiting for him to finish. Morning sickness. "Fine," you choke out. Suddenly, you feel like you're going to barf. You run off to the bathroom and Liam follows you with concern. Without even having the energy or care to close the door, you lean over the cold porcelain and are sick. Liam is behind you, holding back your hair for you and rubbing your back calmly. "Thank you," you mumble, once the sickness has passed. You splash cold water on your face and pop a piece of gum into your mouth. "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Niall's been worried sick about you all week. So have I, you're my friend, too," he says softly. "You've been looking pale, getting sick every morning..." You don't quite want to tell him before you tell Niall, but you don't want to lie to your caring and concerned friend. "All symptoms of....?" you say with a raised eyebrow, placing a hand on your stomach softly. "Of...Aw! That's fantastic!" he gathers you in a hug softly. "Have you told Niall, yet? Is he excited?" You shake your head. "I meant to tell him after recording..." you smile. "Aw! I can't wait to see his face when you tell him! I've got to snap a picture of his reaction! "You two are going to be amazing parents!" After fifteen minutes of excitedly waiting for Niall to finish, and Liam constantly asking if you're all right, Niall exits the studio and greets you both with a smile. Liam angles his phone at Niall's face, catching the absolute excitement and happiness in your man's face as you tell him the happy news. 

Louis: "Err...not to be a snoop..but I was emptying out the garbage in the upstairs bathroom and I found something interesting..." Harry walks over to you, you're sprawled out on their couch, waiting for Louis to get back from an interview. "What did you find?" you ask, sitting up and eying him with nervousness. "A pregnancy test. A positive one. And I'm absolutely sure it isn't mine, or Louis," he grins. "All right, all right. It is mine," you confess. "I took it this morning...." Harry's smile widens and he kisses your cheek. "Aw! I'm going to be Uncle Harry! Louis is going to be so excited! He's always wanted children..." Harry is almost as excited as you are to see Louis' reaction when you tell him. You decide, with the help of Harry, to hang a giant sign across the doorway saying "LOUIS, YOU'RE GOING TO BE A DAD". What a way to tell him, yeah? When Louis gets home an hour later, he stares at the sign. His face goes from confusion, to surprise, to disbelief, to absolute bliss. "For real? REALLY?" he runs over to you and kisses your cheek, placing his hand on your stomach in awe. "Aw, this is absolutely amazing!" 

Liam: "Can I borrow your mirror, (Y/N)?" Zayn asks, jogging into the living room, his hair a bit messy. "Sure, it's right in my bag." You carefully adjust your flowy and oversized shirt, you've begun to show a bit, and you had been waiting to tell Liam in person. Him and the boys just got back from tour and Liam was outside doing a quick phone interview. "Er...I don't see a mirror. But I see this?" Zayn lifts up book from your bag and you blush. "Baby Names A-Z. Does this mean...?" You take the book from him and place it on the table. "Yeah," you grin sheepishly. "Aw! You two are going to be the absolute best parents! You should name your child something with a cool meaning, or something really unique..." Zayn says excitedly. "Name who, what?" Liam walks in from outside with a confused expression. "Our baby, something amazing," you reply with a grin. "What?" Liam asks, not qutie getting it. "Liam, babe, I'm pregnant," He runs over and excitedly hugs you, careful to be gentle. "Congratulations, man!" Zayn says, hugging his friend who's eyes are filled with happy tears. "Aw! This is fantastic! Are you all right? Do you want to sit down? Do you need anything? Anything at all? I'll get you anything you need, I won't leave your side..." he puts his arm around you with care. "I'm fine, Liam. Just excited right now is all," you laugh and kiss his cheek, excited for sure. 

Zayn: "(Y/N) there's a ton of tweets about you getting sent to me right now," Niall says in awe, shaking his head. "Why would they be tweeting me about you?" You shrug. "I don't know, I mean you tweet the most often and Zayn hasn't tweeted in days," you laugh. What could they possibly be tweeting him about? The fans couldn't know, could they? It's not possible, is it? "(Y/N), are these things true?" Niall looks at you curiously, showing you his phone. "(Y/N) is pregnant! Are you excited to be an Uncle?!?!" "Is (Y/N) really preggo? AWW! Her and Zayn are ADORABLE!" "(Y/N) has a baby bump!! Did you hear the news yet?" You stare at the screen with shock and disappointment, hoping Zayn hasn't seen the tweets. "They...they are, but how did they..." you shake your head, doubting the power of this fandom. "You're going to be a mom? Zayn's going to be a dad?" Niall excitedly looks at you and smiles. "Aw! Congratulations!" You smile, but pray to God Zayn hasn't decided to tweet today. "Niall, make sure Zayn doesn't go on Twitter today, I want to tell him first, all right?" Niall nods and salutes you, accepting his mission and going off to steal Zayn's phone. Ten minutes later, Zayn walks in confused. "Babe? Have you seen my phone?' You shrug and shake your head. "Zayn...I've been meaning to tell you something..." Zayn looks at you worriedly. "We're going to...I'm..I'm pregnant," you say. He wordlessly runs over and hugs you gently, placing his hand on your stomach protectively. "This is absolutely amazing," he says with disbelief, a smile spreading across his face. "You told him? This is so exciting!" Niall runs into the room and hands Zayn his phone. Zayn looks at you, wondering how Niall knew before him. "This fandom..." you say, and he nods with understanding. "We're going to have the most good looking baby ever," Zayn says with a smile.