Chapter 70-3

Reyna

We were already on edge. Sapphire simply looked at me.

" I would have no problem with having more family. But for my parents to tell us this now, while all we believe we had was each other, and lying to us is sickening. And you knew all of it. You knew and told us nothing. I don't want to see you right now."

I ran and grabbed Romans hand. He let go and shook his head. He wanted some alone time. I respected his choice and went to my room.

Roman

The gentle noises of the living organisms in and around the creek were relaxing. At night, they were a mental get away at best. And that was exactly what I needed. A whooshing sound behind me stopped everything I was thinking.

" What are you doing at Baum creek, Devil?" A voiced snarled. I sighed, tossing a smooth stone into the small stream. I rested my arm on my knee, internally rolling my eyes. I would make her fall to her knees for me. Why did I want her as my own so badly? I was kicked over with her face close to mine and pulling at my shirt. Her eyes met my own with complete distaste. Her scent was the warmest and spiciest I'd ever had the pleasure to inhale. Frankincense. It was supposed to repel me but It drew me closer. I locked my lips on hers and touched the soft skin of her face. I released the kiss and she looked at me in horror. Her lips and eyes were pale. The first stages of submission. Her eye twitched gently. She was mine but only for the evening, if I didn't fully consume her by dawn.

I kissed her again and she fell to her knees, unable to fight back. I bit her nipples through her mesh black shirt and licked them through the material. She got paler and paler., with her nails turning blacker and blacker. Little by little I erased the goodness in her. I licked her neck and ripped her shirt off. Her fisting my shirt with menacing eyes turned into her begging me to take more of her. I gladly did. I took a lot, but I wanted her to fall harder, so I withheld myself. I stood and let her drop to the ground, partially naked. She stared up at me in awe still. In an instant I was gone. I left her there to be humiliated. She tasted delicious in general and had a taste like nutmeg and clove. I promised myself she would be mine. I would wait until her master expelled her and she fell like the rest of her brothers and sisters.

A deeper concept dawned on me. Sapphire's mother was probably a fallen angel turned devil, which was what kept my father from marrying my mother. She could actually regain her status as an Angel and leave if he didn't keep her married to him. Either way, he would never divorce her. It was easy to tell he still had feelings for her. 180 proof was my go to. I poured a shot and drank. I put the bottle back down and ran back up stairs. I had something to say to my family. Rather not my mom or dad or Sapphire. She wasn't innocent in this. I walked back up the glass stairs and they all talked in worried tones. They looked at me. My parents looked at me in surprise. I looked at them " Not now. Go." I whispered. They left and closed that entrance behind them.
" Sapphire, follow them." She looked at me in disbelief " I only-"

" Sapphire you've done enough. For a while." She left the room and I waited for her to close the door. I sighed in relief. I sat down on the sofa to the left of my family. I looked at each of them.
" I apologize on behalf of myself and my older sister. We didn't know any of this would happen much less that we had other siblings and family. It was all uncalled for." I said, maintaining contact with them." Hey, come in, Reyna."

A matured demon with violet eyes and dark hair smiled appreciatively at me.
" It's okay. They are known for slight behaviour. We didn't know we had other siblings, either-" I gently turned my head. " It's okay. Come." Reyna was shy sometimes. She didn't exactly like meeting new people and she had her reasons. I sighed, getting up. I grabbed her hand and walked with her back to my spot. I knew her discomfort was serious, so she sat to the left of me.