Chapter 30

I sat down, stunned. I was also disappointed, seeing as to the fact that I had been passed out their entire childhood.

" What's with that face?" I leaned into his body, hollow inside.

" Don't feel disappointed.You can still get to know them."

" Yeah," I whispered, looking up at him. " How are you, though, really?" His eyes dilated and his hand moved gently through my hair.

" Hungry?"

" Starving." He almost growled. I still easily got aroused by him. I sat up on his lap, pulling at his bottom lip constantly with my teeth. He easily gave in and kissed me. I let his hands roam my body and grope however he wanted.

" We can't do this now." I whispered, protesting his kisses.

" Why not?" He whined impatiently. I sighed.

" We have responsibilities now." I moaned softly.

" Not for another hour we don't." He chuckled darkly. I went against my own word and let him take all my clothes off. His eyes snaked up my body. I straddled him with my bare legs and wet core.

" Let me have you. " He begged. I grinded myself openly on him. He turned me over and before I knew it, I was on my back. I nodded and gently kissed his lips. He fucked me much longer than the hour we agreed, but I didn't complain at all.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stretched my body, even though I was sore all over. I kissed my resting husband's forehead and covered him. I dressed and stepped outside our room. I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs. I stopped when I heard voices.

" -She probably isn't even our mom."

" I don't know La, you look just like her. She looked confused this morning."

" Unless," Blaise hissed, " She wasn't our mom to begin with. She's probably just with our dad for sex."

" And I'm telling you, I don't think any of that is true. Can't you see resemblence of her in our uncles?"

" So what?" She spat. I heard silence.

"Mom?" Adelyn called. I ran downstairs. I came to her side instantly.

" Sit please." I did and pushed my hair back.

" We want to know if you're really who you say you are." Blaise rolled her eyes, as if the question was stupid.

" Alright. What do you want to know?"

" ... How did you and dad meet? When did you guys... marry?" I blushed hard and looked at my knees.

" I was his servant, at first. I... We... we saw each other sometimes. At first... it wasn't much, and we just shared company. But he told me he had feelings for me and I freaked out at him because I didn't know what to do." I whispered.

" We got married after almost 10 years of being together. Although 11 or 12 is closer to the truth. A lot was going on at the time, but... I still wanted to marry him, despite the fact that I was upset at him. When I got pregnant, I didn't know immediately... I didn't really understand it. But I had my servants and help. It was... Probably the hardest thing. I kept on puking blood and fainting. It was... hard." I tried to convey. They both looked surprised.

" If you are our mom... where have you been? Why wait? Don't give us that bullshit excuse dad gave us."

" If he told you I was passed out, he wasn't lying. I was supposed to give birth, but I ended up puking more blood than I should have. I almost... died, if you will. But I didn't and I'm here."

" Seriously?" Madelyn asked.

" Seriously." I confirmed. Carter leaned in the doorway of the kitchen. I pat the seat next to me for him to sit. He gently sat next to me. I gently pulled my older brother in for a hug.

" Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered. He shook his head.

" How are you? You were the one who almost died."

" Better. Where's our little brother?"

" I'm no longer little, Cass." He sighed. He strode into the kitchen, stopping in back of my seat.

" I can tell. How are you holding up? Are you okay? Sit and talk to me." He did and put his arms around my shoulders. I leaned into his gentle embrace.

" Fine... Just a tiny bit put off, I would say. I haven't seen dad in a while, I've been around and am considering going back to hell. Seriously, it's quite boring up here." He groaned.

" I mean, that's okay, provided we find dad first." We all agreed to that.

" M-mom." Blaise called. I was at my feet and by her side in seconds.

" Yes?"

" Why am I... Human? Everyone else is a demon... Why wasn't that the case with me?" I understood her question and took a moment.

" The best answer I can give you is your father and I are half human. It was a very low chance we would even have a fully human child, but here is proof. We made two gorgeous young women."

" And half demon, I assume?" Adelyn asked. I confirmed her suspicion with a gentle nod.

" Where's daddy?" Blaise asked, looking around. A gentle blush hit my cheeks.

" He's resting, right now."

You could absolutely never tell your kid under any circumstances you just fucked their father into a deep slumber. He probably wanted more, anyways.

" You have beautiful names." I commented.

" Thank you." They whispered. I gently sat down with my brothers and sighed.

" It's just us, it seems." Daniel whispered. We could all agree on that.