Chapter 66

I took my beatings -obediently. He was really going to torture me in all sorts of ways before he would eventually put an end to me. I blacked out everytime his rough hands groped my body. I don't remember how many days I had been here. I hadn't seen the light of day, so my eyes were darkening. I was slowly but surely, breaking. If my son was with his father by now, I entrusted his father to take good care of him. Accepting that I wouldn't be redeemed by anyone. Not my mother or father. Or my grandparents. Or my Uncles. Or even Satan himself. He spit acid at my breasts. My black blood dripped down my chest as I groaned. I felt the loss. He continuously spit acids at me until I went faint again.

" We aren't done yet." He murmured. He released my body from their chains again and let me drop to the floor.

Third person

He constantly raped and used her body in whatever way he wanted. He was living his every fantasy. In this way, not exactly, but he was having more fun than expected. She had stopped moving and was no longer struggling against him. He fed off of what little her soul had to offer. The human in her was being fully drained. Her fear was delectable. Within 5 weeks he was able to drain most of her essence. He hadn't gotten Aiden like he wanted, but his woman would have to suffice. Aiden wasn't stupid, that much he knew. He respected him. Just a tiny bit. He had already rid the woman of her child, sucking up it's essence easily. She would beg Satan to never bring her back, if she did come back from this.

He moaned gently at his release in her raw degraded cunt. He chained her back up like an animal. He thought back to when she was first kidnaped. She had so much hope. So much to feed off of. A lust demon such as her captor savored every bit of her torture. Until the very end.

Original P.O.V

" Why can't I track her anymore?" I yelled frantically. Satan looked back at me, calmly.

" There's nothing more for you to track. Her essence has been fully consumed." I pushed my hair away and closed my eyes.

" What are you saying?" I whispered lowly.

He made no show of emotion, which was scaring me. After a moment he finally looked back at me." Adelyn's demon and human essence have been consumed. I can get her soul... But I'd have to make her a new body... She was in every way scarred and torn. Most of all, her captor used her for his sensual fantasies." I tried to keep calm but... Someone had been able to easily kidnap her and torture her and it go unnoticed.

" You need to conceive again. I'll make sure the soul in you is Adelyn's, okay?" I lie in shock. My week had been one insane ride and I really thought things would get better.

" But can't you make the body?" I whined. He simply blew my question off

" You want Adelyn in 2 weeks and not 2 months, correct?" I pushed my hair out of my face, slightly embarrassed. " But... I don't want to conceive again. At least not until I'm ready again." I didn't think that was the best thing to reveal to Satan. As much as he loved me, he could put an end to me at any moment.

He nodded and walked away from the table. His lack of emotion was hurting my pride in some inexplicable way. I walked to the base floor of the biggest and grandest estate in hell. Obsidian and quartz made the floor look distinguished and incomparable to any other flooring. Our room door silently opened and I stepped in, closing the door behind me. Water pattered to my left. Joshua was showering. I slipped off my clothes and threw them in the hamper. I drew back the shower curtain just enough to step in with him. My hands wrapped around his waist as I leaned onto his back.

" Baby, you have no idea the kind of day I've had." His hand caressed my own.
" What happened?" He asked softly.

" Adelyn's essence was consumed by her captor. Only after he tortured her for months. He can fix it... But he wants me to conceive an actual child to give Adelyn's soul a host.."

" Than let's do it. Do you even want-"

" Not really. That's why it's so stressful."
He nodded, understanding. He turned so his warm eyes met my own.

" This isn't for me or you or him. This is for our daughter. I'm begging you... We abandoned her that night ... And she completely lost dependency on us at 16,  had a kid and another on the way... And was a few months from marrying... We created that problem. We as her parents, have to fix it. And if I could have saved her, I would have if I'd known sooner. "

He looked into my eyes and I could feel his sorrow. He wanted our daughter back and honestly, so did I. " If you conceive, we can get her back easily. I love her and I never wanted her to have to leave us as young as she did. Cassie, please?" He held me close and begged me. As much as I didn't want to, I couldn't say no. I had a choice... But we both wanted another chance. My hands moved to his chest and I sighed.

" Okay. But only because we-" I wasn't at all prepared for his passionate yet very sexual kiss. Succumbing to him was fairly easy when he was very naked, very gorgeous and wanted me as badly as I wanted him. He carried me from the shower and we were still lip-locked, touching and loving each other. I tried to playfight with him in bed, but that just earned me Titanium handcuffs.

.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
The third day was the most confusing of my entire pregnancy. The first two days were easy, but I didn't want to get out of bed, even after a messy night. Even though Joshua dressed me, my eyes pulled to the windows. The white light was pure and it felt like a weird dream... Even though I could no longer rest. I felt Joshua try to get my attention, but it was only short-lived. My holding gaze dropped to my lap. He sat by me and leaned his head on my shoulder. I looked at my chest because I felt a hotness. It was just Joshua, gently kissing along my collar bone. I squeezed his hand. He looked into my eyes, confused " Yeah babe, what's up?"

I sighed pushing my hair behind my ear." You've been really touchy lately... And I'm just not into it right now." He looked surprised.

" Gosh, I'm sorry. I thought... " he looked down at our hands " I thought I was doing it to ease your nerves. If you don't want me to, I won't." I felt so bad.  But i didn't want it. This whole situation was something I had never wanted. I didn't know how this would turn out and what I would do afterward. I genuinely didn't want more children, and if everytime we lied together I was at risk, what would I do about it? No sex was not an option.  But since he'd lost his human side, he's cared less and less for my feelings and how I felt about our relationship. Things have felt a tiny bit artificial between us. And how would I tell him...