Chapter 27

My entire body felt sore, just waking up and getting out of bed. Joshua's shirtless figure lie motionless under the covers, still asleep. I didn't want to wake him up, no matter how much pain my stomach was now in. I gently walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I sighed raggedly as I sat down and tried to breathe. Nothing really helped, in this particular moment.My stomach had grown a little more since yesterday, just looking at it through the mirror. I let out a gentle sob, wiping my tears away. I could feel my strength forming a core and resisting me. I purged blood once more, and all over the floor as well. I stripped naked and tried to clean myself of my blood. The baby was constantly resisting me and I almost couldn't take it. I touched my beacon that called for Londyn and Ashton. They came instantly. They saw my distressed state and moved in closer.

" My lady, you're pregnant." londyn Whispered, smiling with pride.

" Yes. But... The baby is human." I whispered delicately. They looked as if they didn't understand.

" My child... Is human. As you know, part of me is mortal and so is part of my husband."

" But... you're part witch." Ashton pointed out.

" Yes, but mortal just the same. I think it's a witch hybrid. "

" Why?"

" Because... it's protecting it's self by making me purge my own blood.."

" Of course. If our help is needed, we will try to make this as easy as possible for you." Ashton declared. Londyn nodded in complete agreement.

" I need your help, guys." I whispered painfully. They nodded. They knew exactly what I needed, even before I told them. Ashton cleaned the entire floor and Londyn helped me bathe. Joshua was still sleeping, which was unusual. I sighed as I stepped into the water prepared for me. It was perfect. Not too warm but definitely not cold. I chuckled at how amazing I felt already. I pushed all my hair back and let Londyn scrub my scalp and wash my hair. I almost moaned in relief. I had been so tense and so tired and just all around stressed that really relaxing didn't occur to me as a valid solution.

" Cassandra, it's okay. You can relax. You can feel and think. Cassandra, you can let go." She whispered. All her words had a faint echo to them. I was gently falling into a mild slumber.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" How do you feel, Cassandra?" I gently awoke from what felt like a restful sleep. I almost screamed, because I was still soaking in my tub.

" W-what happened?"

" I gave you a deep rest. So you can feel refreshed. " She murmured, gently rubbing my temples. I almost instantly relaxed.

" How long was I out?"

" Exactly 30 seconds, Cassandra." Ashton whispered, whilst massaging my feet. I was more comfortable than I was yesterday. Or for that matter, ever. I lie back into Londyn's gentle hands and let her take care of me. The water was still my temperature and the bathroom lights were warmer and dimmed. Rain pelted the window from the outside, but that began to fade. I knew it was Ashton's doing. I sighed, relaxed.

" Hey Ashton." He looked up immediately and met my eyes.

" Yes, Cassandra?"

" Could you believe my his husband was actually jealous of you?" He nodded.

" Yes. He was and still is."

" Really?"

" Cassandra, what are you getting at now?" He whispered almost playfully.

" You should have taken that as a compliment, you little." I growled ready to hit him. He didn't not once flinch at the swing of my hand. I waved my hand around in front of his face. He smiled gently, his stormy eyes revealing a lost sun behind them.

" If you choose to hit me, I will take it with gratfulness, Cassandra. You are my master, after all. Discipline is yours to deliver if either of us is to step out of line."

" Yes." Londyn agreed. My smile slowly faded.

" What do the two of you mean? I'd never hit you. You are already well disciplined, why would I need to?"

" ... Cassandra... your father didn't tell you by chance how he came by the two of us?" My mind raced, thinking of anything that could satisfy his question. I shook my head no.

" Our previous master... I will not speak his name... was strict and stern with us. No matter what we did or how we served him... nothing was ever enough. We were disciplined daily with everything from harsh words to bloody whippings. Before we became servants... We were just a regular pair of demons. Nobodies, really. We had our own separate reasons for becoming servants. But... Your father killed our master and his house for what he saw him doing to us. We owe him our very essences as demons. He told us you wouldn't be like all the other masters we've had, but we weren't so sure. But we met you..."

" And we love you." Ashton and Londyn whispered in unison. I blushed a deep red and smiled shyly.

" What... did he do to you guys?" They were both silent and still.

" He had Ashton and I on our knees, chained together. He whipped us until our backs came peeled. And... He had me in his chamber every night, begging for favours. I am bound to my master, so I couldn't refuse him." Londyn recounted below a whisper.

" He also had me when he wasn't having Londyn. Londyn and I are bound to each other as well. That means if she is disciplined, so am I. I feel pain when she does and vice versa. But neither of us can die unless our master did."

" Than how are you-?"

" Your father bought us. Than... did away with that man." Ashton whispered.

" So he forced you into giving him favours?" They both nodded.

" What if I asked for favours?"

" We would do it gladly, although that may not be necessary with your husband's methods." Ashton murmured. We all paused and laughed heartily. A gentle knock came through the door.

" Joshua." Londyn whispered in confirmation. I called for him to come in. He slowly opened the door and peeked in.

" Are you alright? I was... I was worried when I didn't see you." I gave him a gentle smile and held back a chuckle.

" Thank you. Londyn, Ashton... could you give us a moment?"

" Gladly." They responded, bowing and than vanished.

" Come in." I whispered. He looked at me almost suspiciously, but slowly removed his clothes and got in the bath.

" How do you feel, baby?"

" I feel great. A little sick, but great." I mumbled, leaning into him. He held me in his arms lightly.

" Well, that really sucks,  he whispered, wishing I wasn't sick.