Chapter 31

Our level of security wasn't so high these days. For instance, my moans rang high as My husband finished with me in a forest. We liked having sex outside for some reason, although sometimes I would prefer not.

My body shook at the feel of an intense orgasm as Joshua held me in his arms, kissing up and down my neck and chest. I moaned softly and ran my fingers through his dark hair. We tried to lessen the amount of sex we had in the house, but outside was almost an irrational solution to that. He softly kissed down my chest and gently sucked the soft skin of my breasts. I sighed breathily, basking in pure euphoria for however long it might last. My legs wrapped around him, bringing his body impossibly closer to my own. I held his body to mine and sighed deeply.

The early morning sun was gorgeous, unveiling the many deeds we had done throughout the night and uncovering our nakedness. He released himself from my grip slightly and crawled up my body. I felt his eyes pull for my attention, from which I was happily ready to give him. I looked up at him, fully flushed. He pushed my hair back behind my ear, studying my pale features. I closed my eyes for a second, savoring the warmth of the morning and the warmth of my lover. I felt his lips brush against my jaw, slightly smiling.

I chuckled, opening my eyes to look at him. That tickled. He smiled and kissed my lips, pleasures he kept hidden around everyone else bubbling hot to the surface. I moaned into our kiss, and pulled away for breath. He quickly kissed me much stronger, but I could maintain my breath this time. My face got hot and I know his did as well. I tightened my body around him. He gently released our kiss and looked down at me, lustfully. I smiled and sighed.

" I think I can go one more round." I sighed finally, looking away from his penetrating eyes. He bit his lip and chuckled. He moved back a little bit, wasting no time to completely destroy me once more. I growled and moaned his name, in pure lust and want. I almost cried at the love he was making to me.

" Wait for me baby, please." He moaned softly. I nodded, tears streaking onto the ground from my face. I couldn't take him anymore after this, because of how bad wanting him hurts sometimes. One last time we came together, our sexual needs satisfied and our bodies still intermingled. He had to stay, because he knew how the finish made me feel. I tightened around him and waited until he was done in me. I let go of him and my vision spotted at the edges. Gosh, he was amazing. He lie next to me in the dense thick meadow. The sun shown warmly down on us. I still continued squirting, even though we were finished, because mine hadn't ended yet. I rested my head on his chest and he let me lie on him.

I felt lightheaded, but sore everywhere.

Afterall, I was his.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I sat at the kitchen table, drinking weak coffee, that I generally never touched. I needed it. To be up all night making love was not easy. I felt Joshua's gaze on me.

" How are you?" He asked gently.

" I'm good. Tired, but good." I mumbled, smiling. I felt his shirtless prescence Behind me. He gently bit my ear and licked it with his tongue. I chuckled at his love for me.

" And what about your backside?" He asked. I turned pure red and punched him in the chest. He howled through his laughter. I pulled him closer to me, and hugged him.

" Seriously. I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

" No, not that much.  Just... A little tearing." He nodded, kissing my face. I loved his affection, no matter what. He loved me in ways nobody knew how. I finished my coffee and breakfast , getting up to wash and dry my things. I sighed, tired couldn't begin to describe how I felt. My parts throbbed and my head was killing me. I was surprised I was even standing. I blinked for a moment. Things got hazy and I suddenly felt Joshua's strong arms around me. My head hurt too much for me to open them. Joshua carried me upstairs to bed. Once I felt comfortable enough, I gently opened my eyes, breathing out a sigh of relief.

" We are still part human. That means we can still fall victim to human pains, like the dire necessity of proper sleep, Bell." He whispered, he too becoming consumed by a mild sleepiness. It was quiet for a moment.

" I'm sorry, Cass." He whispered. I looked at him, smiling. I touched his hand and pulled him so that I now lie against his warm chest. We were too tired for our own good. It was our fault.

" MOM, DAD!" My husband and I groaned in unison as Adelyn and Blaise came into our room, loudly. Adelyn jumped on the bed, energetic as ever. She jumped on top of us and Blaise was attempting to drag her dad off the bed by his foot.

" Did you see Grandma?" Blaise asked. I instantly woke up and looked at her.

" What?"

" Yeah, Grandma is here!" Adelyn giggled. I pulled Joshua up and went to see someone I would regret seeing.