I was broken from my thoughts at a knock from the door. " In" I projected to whomever was on the other side of the door. My father stepped in the room and closed the door.

His eyes stayed on my own. His white long sleeved top was seamlessly. He looked like a regular man as he hopped on the edge of my bed and held my gaze.

" What's going on with you?" That very statement was Ironic. " Nothing much. You?" He could tell it was far from the truth, but pressed on. " I've been dealing with things in the best way I can. Your mother and I have been talking about some things... That involve you and your brother, of course. Whatever the two of you choose to do after this situation is completely justified. Your mother and I made arrangements in case everything doesn't go to plan."

I glared at my father intensely. No words had to be exchanged between us. He knew I was tired of hearing him beat around the bush. And I knew he had something far bigger to share than his 'small issue' façade was letting on. I grew impatient with him. He averted his eyes and later, finally closed them.

He let out a sigh " Be in the upstairs resting area in 5 minutes. Come dressed." I looked on at him in angry shock as he simply left and closed the door. The orb above me shattered into many pieces all over me. My Anger was besting me on all fronts. But I knew my anger wouldn't last. This was my dad, who made me feel like the best little girl in hell, despite a lot of things.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Roman held my hand. My younger brother was the best thing I could ask for. We walked up the glass stairs together. I wasn't afraid, but I was unsure of what was to happen next. I put on my white turtle neck and beige overall dress with black leggings and my black flats. I parted my hair down the middle and left my waist length hair brushed, but untouched. Roman matched with me and wore a white turtle neck with black jeans and casual shoes. He squeezed my hand as we entered the resting space. We instantly froze at the many people neither of us knew in our resting space. This was not what we expected. The large circular space had sofas and a large table with some snacks.

Everyone stopped their chatter to watch as we came into the room.

" I don't like this." I whispered. I could tell he didn't either. Our mom and dad entered through the second entrance. My eyes met my fathers with anger and frustration. He looked back at me blankly. Silence was between us and the many people that were here.

Mom spoke up, as dad had no words.
" Your father and I thought it would be wrong to keep you from any of your family. To raise the two of you in a bubble wasn't the best approach and we wanted you to meet the rest of your siblings and family." My eyes widened. Anger flooded me and my vision became darker at the edges. My eyes were black with malevolence. How could they just raise us and treat us as if we were the only family they had. Cracks in the wall began to form. I tried to stay in control.

" Mom... Let's clarify some things. You wait until we were matured to tell us we had family other than us?" He tried to hold his composure too. Our parents really only looked at us, not saying much. He closed his eyes and walked back downstairs.

I held back my jagged breaths. A wave of unsureness passed over me. " Daddy... give me one reason to not follow Roman. Give me one good reason you and mom lied and I'll forgive you." I whispered softly. For a moment he was stunned that I'd even spoken. But it hurt him all the more. I waited for him but he said nothing. I composed myself, realizing he wouldn't say anything back. I looked toward my family, who looked back at me. I bowed to them and walked right behind Roman. Just as I took my first few steps down, a hand pulled me back. " Don't leave, Reyna. They had their reasons for-" I snatched my arm and slapped her across the face at lightening speed. She knew something this big and never bothered to tell us. I was so mad and disappointed I could fight my own sister. I can't even look at them anymore. It wasn't a small lie they told us. We were lead on to believe we were and were always their only beloved children. The choice in timing was poor.

Blaise

" Jensen High's prom queen is.... Rachel Wright!" Ethan rolled his eyes. She was horrible. But everyone cheered and roared as she was crowned, celebrating. His mind paused and his intuition began to run wildly.

" And our next prom queen is." She opened the second envolope. " Blaise Delacroix!!" Some clapped and cheered out of respect, but nobody really knew her. She instinctively walked up to the stage. Everything made sense to him, all of a sudden. Blaise wasn't crashing. She was drunk. But why had Rachel gotten her elected? He looked on in horror, unable to stop any of it. Blaise was crowned and took her place next to Rachel. She wasn't that close to her. Blaise pushed her hair back nervously, not understanding how or why she was elected. She looked at the principal, who seemed to be talking. Rachel suddenly grabbed Blaise's hand and spun her towards her. Rachel pulled her in for a kiss. Blaise was so drunk she couldn't even push her off. There were many gasps and few cheers. Rachel finally let go of Blaise, who was still in shock. Blaise' eyes watered heavily. " How H-how could you do that to me?" She cried softly. She had outed her. If She couldn't have Blaise, let Blaise shut the world out so no one else could have her. Blaise didn't look where she was going, but ran outside. Ethan ran after her, without a second thought. Blaise ran fast and as far away from there as possible. Ethan pushed through the crowd and ran after her. She should have left when she had the chance. Her lungs burned with the frigid night air. She was cold. She hid in the forest. Once she was far in, she slid down the root of a thick tree. She lie there and cried. She sobbed and pounded the earth with her fists. She wanted to scream. A rage hit her and she still cried. The rage made her eyes black behind her purple pupils.

" Blaise!" She tried to silence her sobs and wipe her eyes. She thought she saw Gabriela, naked. Her cheeks warmed, but she couldn't trust her sight. She was drunk. She blinked and Gabriela's image disappeared. Blaise' rage was hard and made her feel dark. She still cried. She grabbed a rock and closed her eyes as it's jagged edges ripped her skin and scratched her bone. She whimpered in pain and did it once more before leaning back into the tree. Her leg had once again been badly mutilated. This time, a moment of rage and identity dysphoria had caused it. Her vision began to blacken.

" Love, I've got you." He almost couldn't resist licking her gushing wound. The blood was what made Ethan resent Blaise.

As much as the two could relate to each other, she was his still one of his biggest weaknesses and had the very thing that sustained him coursing through her veins. He took off his dress coat and shirt. He tied it around her leg and wrapped her in his coat. It was chilly, but it didn't phase him as much. She lie in the back seat, buckled up, but passed out. He drove fast. Very fast toward her house. Her crown was still delicately in her hair. It graced her gorgeous features. He blushed, caught up in unorthodox thoughts about her, but he drove on. He had Daniel on speed dial. They had gotten into trouble with a few phantoms and had made it out alive.

" The door is open." Was the only thing Daniel said, and hung up. He was sure he could get arrested at this speed, but didn't care. He was angry at Rachel. And the girl who had been so brave as to ask her but backed out without telling her.

Tears stung his eyes. He widened his eyes in surprise, but realized his heart was heavy. " I love you, so much." He whispered, his tears falling.