"What do you mean?" asked Atsumu.

"I just don't see myself at home all day with children," laughed Momo, "I would go crazy!"

They arrived at school shortly after. Atsumu needed to hurry to get to his and Momo's classroom as he was late for class duty. He nearly grabbed Momo's hand to drag her with him. However, she made an excuse not to leave with him. Slightly stung by her hard rejection, Atsumu jogged away. Osamu glanced at Momo, who seemed much more relaxed with his twin gone, and asked her what was going on. Again, Momo found an excuse not to answer a question when she saw Suna strolled towards them.

"Rin!" called Momo, waving her arms in the air.

"Rin?" asked Osamu, confused. Momo rose a brow.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"No, no, it's just...different?"

"Morning," said Suna with a bewildered look on his face, "did I miss something?"

"No, I'm just so happy to see you! Hey, give me your phone. I want to show you a funny video I found yesterday."

*

Atsumu sat restlessly on his chair, trying to listen to his teacher, but his mind circled around a certain ginger a few seats behind him. He knew something was off with Momo, and although he wasn't able to wrap his fingers around the issue, he could feel it bugging him. He didn't touch her eyes glanced over his back as they seemed to be glued to her notes. And even when her eyes glanced up, they never found his. Every time he decided to talk to her, she found something better to do and ran away. By lunchtime, Atsumu was utterly frustrated and angry. He had no idea why Momo was suddenly acting as if he was poison, but it drove him mad. Fortunately, his mind was able to focus on something else in the afternoon.

"Nice work qualifying for the youth training camp, Tsumu," said Osamu as he glanced at the setting sun.

"Well, then start getting more upset about it, Samu!" cried Atsumu and clenched his fist while stepping next to him. Osamu didn't return his anger and simply glared at him with calm eyes.

"I am upset, dumbass. Actually, I'm most upset about it the fact that I'm not actually that upset."

Atsumu frowned.

"Well, I mean, you've been busting your butt so..."

"What the heck? You better not be implying that you weren't giving it your all."

Osamu chuckled deep from his throat and turned to his twin.

"Please, I simply came to the realization that the youth camp only invited people who not only work hard but are a bit mentally unstable as well..."

"Excuse me?" barked Atsumu.

"In terms of skill, you and I are about the same," shrugged Osamu.

"No way, I'm head and shoulders better than you!"

Aran and Suna glanced over their shoulders, waiting for the twins to fall into yet another argument or fight.

"Let me finish, will ya?" snapped Osamu.

"The thing is Atsumu, when it comes to the love of the game...that flame burns a bit brighter in you than me, you know?"

Atsumu glanced at his brother, feeling a small part of himself break. He never thought of a day where he and his twin didn't share the court. He didn't want to.

"Ha! What the hell are you talking about?!" yelled Atsumu, ignoring the small sting in his chest.

Osamu glanced at his brother, a smile tugging his lips, and laughed. He whipped out his hand and smacked Atsumu's shoulder hardly before he joined Suna and Aran to help clean up the gym. Atsumu let his gaze fall around the sky again. For a few moments, his heart pounded hard against her chest, causing him to hold his breath. For he didn't know how to feel.