THIRTY-SIX

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

" MINHEE, YOU'VE BEEN GLARING AT MIA FOR ALMOST THE WHOLE LUNCH PERIOD! stop it, it's creepy." hyeongjun told him, but minhee shrugged him off.

" she deserved it anyways." dongpyo said, also eyeing the girl from afar. " what is she even doing? clinging around seunghee like a puppy. doesn't she know who she actually is? " he raised a brow.

" something tells me mia still has no idea about seunghee and junho's relationship." eunsang joined the conversation. " so— which one of us is gonna tell her? "

everybody suddenly pointed their index finger to the only person they could think of at the moment.

kang minhee.

" why is it suddenly my job? " he scoffed and crossed his arms to his chest, leaning against his seat. " i'm not gonna do it." he refused.

" well somebody's gotta do it."

" not me." dongpyo immediately backed out. " she's like a stranger to me now, i don't even think she knows me anymore."

" dongpyo! "

the four friends turned their heads to see the same girl that they were talking about earlier, approaching towards them while dragging seunghee along with her.

" yup, she doesn't know you alright." eunsang said sarcastically with a smirk on his face. he then patted the boy's back while whispering a 'goodluck'.

" hey guys! finally got to see you guys today! how are you? " she puts up her usual smile, which you can't really guess whether it was genuine or she's just faking it. " i see you've grown taller hyeongjun! last time when we saw each other i was taller than you." mia giggled.

hyeongjun shifted uncomfortably and let out an awkward laugh, probably trying his best not to hurt her feelings. " haha—yeah. guess i drank too many milk."

" how's the US? i'm sure you had a great time there." eunsang turned to her. " did you met anyone? "

" eh— it's more of a so-so i guess? there were nice people there but it's quite hard trying to communicate and trying to blend in with the environment there." she pouted her lips. " whenever i go to school i feel like i'm always the odd one out! " mia continued.

the rest nodded their heads and tried to go along with her as she tries to initiate more conversation with the boys. but minhee on the other hand, noticed something else.

seunghee has been awfully quiet the whole time they were talking— which was weird since she's usually the one who does all the talking.

somethings definitely going on with her. he thought to himself, trying to figure her out. maybe i should talk—

8TEEN. CHA JUNHO ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara