TEN

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

          " YOU SEEM TIRED." junho saw seunghee holding two cans of coffee for the both of them. she then placed his can next to the pile of books on the table that he brought along.

" thank you." he muttered, before opening the can and taking a small sip from the drink.

finally, he felt energetic once again thanks to the caffeine contained inside the coffee. after that, he continued to complete his part of the work. " i haven't gotten proper sleep lately." the boy said, eyes focused on the piece paper that he was writing on.

she nodded her head, agreeing with him. " me too! my eyebags are starting to form again." a small chuckle came after. " you should rest, let me do this for you."

" you should rest too. i mean, you work after school. you must be even more tired than me." he averted his gaze to her, " you're very strong, you know? i admire you for that."

" o—oh." damn cha junho, why are you so straightforward?

seunghee could feel her cheeks starting to heat up for the who knows what time. this boy just couldn't stop making her blush for almost the whole week! she could feel her heart was beating even faster than before, perhaps it even might burst out of her body in any minute. " i—it's not really a big deal! but thank you, junho."

junho noticed the way that seunghee was blushing and couldn't help but smile at her cute reaction towards his compliment.

seunghee decided to check on the time as an excuse to avoid making eye contact with junho, or else she'll could feel herself getting even more flustered." it's getting late—we should head back home."

" oh—actually, my driver is scheduled to pick me up in two hours. but you can go back if you want to. i'll just stay here."

" are you sure? i feel bad for leaving you behind."

he nodded his head, assuring her that he'll be completely fine. he's used to it anyways. " i don't mind at all."

" alright then, if you say so. guess i'll get going." she started packing her own stuff, placing every book and paper that she brought along with her inside her bag. once she was finally finished, she stood up from her seat. " i'll see you tomorrow." and waved goodbye to the boy, not expecting a reply of course.

but surprisingly, he actually waved back to her. " see you tomorrow."

seunghee started walking away from their desk, heading towards the exit. junho on the other hand, could only watch her small figure slowly distancing away. once she reached the exit, she suddenly stopped on her tracks and peered over her shoulder—only to wave goodbye to the boy once again before opening the door to the library and finally left.

and now, junho is by himself all over again.

he let out a sigh and continued to do his work despite feeling a bit lonely and perhaps a bit isolated inside the library. the other students already went back home, it was just him and only him—besides the librarian of course.

all of a sudden, he heard the squeaky sound of the door to the library's entrance being opened. he looked up from his books and saw seunghee running towards his direction, panting heavily. that made him completely confused as to what was going on and why did she decided turn back? maybe she left something behind? or maybe she had something to say to him about the project?

once she reaches the desk where he was sitting, she stood in front of him, trying to catch her breath.

" let's go to my house." she suddenly offered.