ELEVEN

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

        JUNHO couldn't believe that he actually accepted her offer to come over. he was actually thinking about declining it at first, but somehow he managed to say the complete opposite rather than what he had in mind in the first place.

" don't worry, there's no one home except me and seungyoun! you'll be fine." she told him as she tries to take out the keys to her apartment from her pocket.

he gulped. " are you sure? "

seunghee nodded, assuring him. " i'm sure! but you did informed your um—what do they call it? butler? bulter— yeah! your butler about this, right? "

this time, it was his turn to nod his head." yes. he will be picking me up here instead."

" great."

after a few seconds of trying to find the right key, she finally succeeded and placed it inside the keyhole. once the door was unlocked, she twisted the doorknob and it opened—revealing nothing but an empty part of the house. seungyoun is probably inside his room. seunghee thought.

both of them took off their shoes before stepping inside.

" you're back! "

two figures suddenly appeared from the kitchen, and junho could easily recognize one of them immediatey. it was seungyoun, seunghee's older brother—and the other person was a woman older than any of them. junho guessed that she was probably in her 40's.

" mom? "

mom?

junho wondered what seunghee was saying. but then it hit him— that woman is her mom.

without any hesitation, the girl immediately gave the woman a hug, embracing her mother in her own arms as she placed her chin on top of her shoulder. mrs cho hugged her back gently before planting a kiss on top of her daughter's forehead. " i've missed you."

" how's my daughter? " another unfamiliar voice was heard. this time, an older male entered the room. it was none other than mr cho, seunghee's dad.

" what are you two doing here? " she asked before giving him a hug.

" mom and dad decided to take the week off and stay here until sunday. i wanted to tell you earlier, but they wanted to surprise you instead." seungyoun explained.

" seunghee dear, who's your friend? " mrs cho asked, lighting up a smile at junho.

" oh! mom, dad, this is my friend! junho, these are my parents and my brother seungyoun! " she went to stand beside the boy and introduced him to her family.

he bowed. " it's nice to meet you mr and mrs cho. i'm so sorry for coming here without any notice. i hope my presence isn't bothering."

" oh dear! don't worry! it's nice to meet one of seunghee's friends once in a while." mr cho said while placing an arm around his wife's shoulders.