TWENTY-EIGHT

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

IT WAS FINALLY the day of the halloween festival. everybody was excited, especially seunghee of course. she can already feel the serotonin flowing throughout her whole body, she just couldn't wait anymore.

" when is minhee coming? " seungyoun asked her while taking a sip of his tea, eyeing the girl who couldn't stop fixing herself every five minutes.

" any minute." she replied to her brother. " okay now, how do i look? "

" spooky." the older sibling chuckled. " just like the bride in the movie."

" is my makeup thick enough? " seunghee asked once again and looked at her own reflection in the small mirror that she was holding in her hand. " man, being a bride is hard."

" i bet minhee looks good. i mean, his body proportions is quite similar with his character. tall, skinny, pale."

just in time, the doorbell to their house started to ring, signaling that someone has arrived. seunghee quickly made her way towards her doorstep to greet her partner.

" how do i look? " this time it was minhee's turn to ask as soon as she opened the door. " do i look like victor van dort? "

" wait a minute." seunghee said, eyeing him from head to toe. there's just something wrong about his costume in her own two eyes. " ha! " she suddenly exclaimed, before she began to fix his tie and his hair. " okay, perfect! "

" ready to go? " he asked her, and let out a hand.

seunghee gladly took it with a smile and gripped it tightly. " ready as i'll ever be."

" YOU TWO LOOK GREAT! " hyeongjun did a thumbs up upon seeing the pair walking together towards them.

" wow hyeongjun, you look amazing! " seunghee exclaimed once she saw his costume. " i guess you can pull of the joker look after all."

" how about me seunghee? how do i look? " dongpyo grinned as he showed them his wonderful frankenstein costume.

" one of the most scariest monsters i have ever seen." she giggled afterwards. " yours look great too eunsang." the girl said, complementing him and his witch costume.

" thanks seunghee." eunsang smiled at her. " you guys should visit the food stalls! " he said. " they're selling some yummy food."

" you guys go first, we'll join you later." minhee told them and the rest of the boys nodded.

" alright then, see you guys later! " hyeongjun waved goodbye and the three boys left them both behind.

" so, what do you wanna do? " minhee turned to seunghee. " do you want to join the rest of the boys? "

" let's check out the place first."

" sure."

" I LOOK RIDICULOUS."

" you look dashingly spooky." jiyoon smiled. " now, sit still i'm trying to fix your makeup." the older girl said and started dabbing some dark coloured eyeshadow on his eyelid.

" your sister isn't lying tho." wooseok told him while leaning against the door as his hands tucked in his pocket. " you look pretty good."

" you're just saying that because you feel bad."

wooseok chuckled. " i'm serious." by the time junho opened his eyes, he noticed that wooseok was already standing in front of him. " you look great buddy. i'm sure that girl of yours would fall head over heels for you." he smirked and patted his shoulder.

junho shot a glare, " she's not my girl. i haven't even said anything yet."

" but will you? " jiyoon questioned with a brow raised. " you can't just keep her waiting you know."

" yeah." he let out a sigh. " i don't know, maybe i'll do it soon—perhaps tonight? "