Chapter 143(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

Start from the beginning

After all who insane husband would be crazy enough to even let there own pregnant wife go to battle.

Well not him as just the though of  them going to battle is enough to make him go crazy.

That he isn't aware of his Yandere side going wild if not for the others always calming him down

And add to the fact that Roon and Taihou who were Yandere.

Help Y/N control himself and thanks to them he can control his Yandere side no matter what the situation is.

Even if means Enterprise and the others are all in danger.

As him losing his sanity won't help him save them if that ever happens.

But luckily he has control of it ever since Enterprise been having a nightmare of him going insane.

And mercilessly slaughter siren that number over millions.

Kunou:yeah sis is right dad.

Kunou said as she snuggle on to Y/N right arm as the male could only sigh at this again.

Y/N:well alright but you both don't have to snuggle at me like I'm gong to disappear any moment.

Y/N said as he try to remove a bit of via arm from the two so he could move them for a bit.

Kunou/Lily: no we won't!

Both girls said in unison as Y/N could only sigh heavily at this.

Y/N: geez you both just like your mothers.

Y/N said as he drink the glass of wine on his hands.

While the other girls giggle at this but can't help to be jealous and annoyed at the same time when they see the tqo snuggling at Y/N.

as the have sent them clinging to him for several hours now.

And they couldn't even find a way for them to let them have some time with Y/N.

Not to mention the two would used there puppy eyes on the.

Especially Kunou added with her fox ears and tails he was something that could make even the most coldest tyrant have an heart attack from the cute look she has.

Tiamat: Kunou , Lily why can't you just give your father a bit if space for himself you both are going to squish him between you two.

Tiamat said as she was biting onto a piece of berry that is native only to the Celestial Empire.

Kunou: But how can we both squish dad when a you in your giat form can't even crush him.

Kunou said with a mischievous look on her face as Tiamat had a blush on her face when she heard this

Tiamat: I wasn't in control of that time anv your father isnt a human remember.

Tiamat said as SR could clearly remember Y/N able to throw her to several km away with just a flick if his finger.

If Y/N wasn't holding back at the time Tiamat would have been sended flying into space by now.

Lily: but even then dad is still amazing but I wonder what you all have been doing while you were all resting in the guest room 1 hour ago I could hear mom screaming at that time.

Lily said as this made Jalter blush when she heard this as all the other girls also had a blush on her face.

Gilgamesh: your mom was just being help on healing her aching at that time right Y/N?

Gilgamesh asked with still a blush on her face as Y/N nodded at this.

As the girls are surprise to see Y/N not affected by this as like he has already expecting this to happen.

Y/N: yeah that is true and please both of you let go of my arms.

Y/N said as he is trying to get out of the two kids of his grip.

Kunou: but dad.

Kunou said while giving the puppy eyes to Y/N who isn't affected by this.

Y/N: no and if you both don't let go I'll have you two sleep on your own rooms alone.

Y/N said as this made the two have a scared look on there faces when tht heard this.

Lily: waaah dad is bullying us mom!

Lily said while crying as tears where falling off her face as Y/N and the girls roled there eyes at this.

Jalter: oh please Lily stop acting like a baby your a young woman now and your father is tight you should give him some space of his own.

Jalter said as this seemed to have made Lily felt like a arrow hit her heart.

Lily: guh! mom is aiding with dad instead.

Lily said as she then starts to sulk on her chair as this made Y/N and the others sulk at this.

As Jeanne pat Lily head while trying to cheer her up.

Jeanne: it's okay mommy Jeanne is here.

Lily: but aren't you a grandma already mom is your daughter grandma Jeanne.

Lily said as this made her receive as smack on the head from Jeanne.

Jeanne: who said I'm a grandma I'm only 29 years old and I am not your mom actual mother.

Jeanne said while scolding Lily as Y/N just laugh on seeing the two interact with each other.

Y/N: hahahahaha that's what you get lily when you ask a woman's age.

Y/N said while laughing on seeing the two argue with each other.

As the other girls could only giggle on seeing the two argue with each other.

Lily: Waah everyone is bullying me now.

Lily said while fake crying a bit as this just made the others just giggle on her acting.

Kunou: hey Dad.

Kunou called as Y/N turn his head to look at her.

Y/N:what is it Kun-.

Y/N was cut off when he was met with his own daughter pulled him closer to him.

As Kunou kiss him on the lips as this made Y/N raise an eyebrow at this but just complied and let her enjoy.

As the girls all grew jealous on seeing this even Tamano who was proud and jealous of her daughter at the same time.

Even though she is the one who thought Kunou how to seduce others she is still jealous due to Kunou being far more better at her.

On attracting Y/N attention towards her.

Y/N and Kunou then both seperated each other as a string of saliva could be seen between them.

As Kunou had a smirk on her face but soon drop when she saw Y/N giving her a emotionless look on her face.

To Be Continued.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N:that is all for now hope you all enjoyed I shall see you all next time Author Out.