Chapter 143(Special Event:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: no, not yet there is still a war going on and I don't want to ruin there moment with each other give them some time for now when the war is over then that is the time we could announce about them for now I want you to keep this as a secret understood.

Y/N said with a serious look on his face as this made Macarov nodded in understanding.

Macarov: as you wish Emperor the CNIA will make sure this doesn't leak to the media.

Macarov said as this made Y/N serious face disappear and turn hi face to have a smile on it.

Y/N: that is good to hear keep the base I'm check incase if bandits entering and do get yourself a time to rest Macarov it's not good if you work yourself to exhaustion learn to take a rest once in a while.

Y/N said as he turns around and walks inside the chopper.

But not before hearing Macarov thanking him.

Macarov: many thanks Emperor Y/N.

Macarov said as he then turned around and left to take a rest and continue making sure the whole base is well guarded.

As Y/N enter the huge chopper that is 2x bigger than a Chinook helicopter.

The whole inside of the chopper is tht of a small room enough to fit 20 people  inside of it.

As the girls where all sitting on the couches within the chopper while drinking some various wine.

As Y/N enters the chopper then closes as he press a button that connected him to the pilot that is driving the chopper.

Y/N: set a course to Camelot.

Y/N ordered as the pilot nodded at this as he starts the choppers engine.

Pilot1: as you wish Emperor Y/N.

The pilot said as the ships engine could be heard starting.

Y/N walk to one of the nearby couches as he took a glass of wine on a shelf behind him.

As he took a sip from it and look outside the window of the chopper.

He could clearly see the chopper lifting off from the ground.

His two daughters who where talking to each other then noticed him as they two immediately sit beside him.

Y/N: woah there you two come down were not going to fall from the air.

Y/N said as he grip onto the glass of wine tightly to make sure it doesn't fall to the floor.

And break into pieces as the glass of wine are extremely expensive to the point it could be a that all of Creation would fight for.

Lily:relax dad we just want to sit beside you that's all.

Lily said while snuggling to Y/N left arm as the male could sigh on seeing this.

After all she has slowly become more affectionate just like her mother.

And to be honest Da Vinci removed the DNA of Y/N to make it that he isn't committing incest.

Even though incest is allowed in the Celestial Empire he still feel like he doesn't want Lily to be look down upon by others.

Even though if they did such thing they would all end up meeting Y/N wrath.

After all his fatherly instinct is starting to wake ever since he has learn of Enterprise and the others getting pregnant.

he has become extremely cautious to the point he didn't allow Enterprise and the others not being allowed to go to battle.