Prologue

It all started with a text.

I was just listening to music on my tablet.

Sino, ang iibigin ko?
Ikaw ba na pangarap ko?
O siya bang kumakatok sa puso ko, Ohh
Anong paiiralin ko?
Isip ba o ang puso ko?
Nalilitong litong litong li-

You have 1 message from: Unknown Number

Unknown Number: hi.

I WAS LISTENING TO MY FAVORITE SONG HERE... -_- Who is this dope who interrupted my song?!

Unknown number? Uh oh. My mom and dad said I should not reply back... why do I have this feeling that I want to reply back? I'm crazy... To reply or not to reply? THAT IS THE QUESTION...

Eh. Reply. What's wrong with telling the stranger to fudge off?

Me: um hello.. Who is this?? I'm sorry, but you might have the wrong number.

Yeah. That's me. Actually, I can be kind if I want to. But I don't even know the person. Who knows, s/he might be a serial killer intending to kidnap kids or teenagers and sell them in Ebay. I have the brains and the right to be mean to this guy/girl, I'm not those kind of girls who text and text and then loses their innocence to the textmate. Hell no, I'm not that kind of girl, excuse me.

Unknown Number: but I wanna talk to you. I'm bored.

That feeling again... like as if my brain knows something that I don't. Brain, you are a part of me, PLEASE tell me what it is...

Me: . . . fine.

Unknown Number: k. Call me LKJ.

Me: fine.. LKJ. How the hell do you know my number?

Unknown Number: I just randomly typed ur number and it showed that there was someone with the number. I texted u, and here we are

Woah. Is my number THAT easy? Or is this dude kidding me?

Me: how can i trust u to know ur not lying to me?

Unknown Number: u dont need to. It depends to u if u want to trust me.

Unknown Number: ps wat will I call u wid? I gave u wat u can call me, so i want us to be fair and know what I can call u wid.

I obviously cannot tell him what my name is. So... I have a feeling he just gave me his Initials spelled backwards, so I'll give mine.

Me: call me... SMA.

And that was how our story began.