Chapter 38

HEY HEY HEY

I super duper love reading your comments; they always make my day brighter!

How was the cliffhanger? Ohmagash, 20 Comments in the line, all saying 'SUGOD NA YANG FRANCIS NA YAN, JKUFC SUGOD!!!"

OMYGASH HAHAHAHAHAHA XD paalala ko lang po, tatay ni Alyssa yan!! Haha! Yun lang po, salamat po :3

Okay okay SHUT UP AYA XDD here's the chapter :)

Chapter 38

Juan Karlos' POV

When the interview was finished, I was going to the comfort room, when Alyssa's dad held a tight grip on my arm.

"Who the fuck are you and what do you mean you are Aly's boyfriend?!"

Woah man.. Language!

"Excuse me, Sir? You're breaking my arm," I try to say in a polite way, but he tightened the grip on my hand.

"Answer the goddamn question. Are you really her boyfriend?!" "Yes, I am. Wh-"

I didn't get to finish when his fist made contact with my cheek.

Shit, he punched me. And it hurts.

I touched my cheek, and felt something wet. I looked at my fingers, and they were red. Blood.

"What the-? DAD! FRRRAAANNCCIISSS! Why the heck did you punch Juan Karlos? Oh no, JK are you alright?" I hear Alyssa shout.

But I couldn't see anything. Dark spots started clouding my vision.

"JK? JK! Oh god, you aren't! Are you.. Are you fainting?!"

Before I knew it, I slumped on the floor, eyes starting to close.

And, I soon realised that I have indeed fainted.

~~•••~~

When I woke up, I wasn't in the house of Darren anymore. I was in Alyssa's room, in her house.

I see bandages all around me, and I see in one corner, Alyssa's mom, sitting on a blue wooden chair. "Oh! I see that you're awake. Do you need anything, anything at all?" I shake my head as a sign of refusal.

"Tita, what happened? Why did I faint?" Tita sighs. "Francis' punch on you was so hard, it knocked you out. As simple as that. Francis can get strong sometimes, too strong for my liking,"

"Where is Alyssa?" I ask. "Your girlfriend?" Tita asks, grinning so widely.

I timidly nod, suddenly feeling my cheeks blushing.

"She went out to buy some medicines for you. I guess she really cares about you, huh? Just want you to know, she has never cared for someone this hard. Not even me. You're really special."  She says, "just call me if you need anything, okay? There's a button right beside you so you can call me. I'll just be downstairs," then she left the room.

As I had nothing to do, I texted Alyssa because of pure boredom.

Me: hey

Hazel Grace Lancaster: heyyy. you're ok?

Me: yeah I guess I am. Obviously. Where are you rn?