Chapter 20

Heyaa! ME BACK. LOL. Oh my god, I'm about to reach 500 Followers!! And I have 10+K Reads, MYGASH. Didn't know that was even possible. I have even more followers than JKfanatic , who is an AMAZING writer and has a lot more reads than this. Srsly guys; IS MY STORY THAT GOOD?! LEWL!

I love you, so so much. :* ;)

xx, Aya

PS JK might say bad words here. Sorry, but that's his character.

Chapter 20

Juan Karlos' POV

"I'm Darren's girlfriend." We were all in shock; what?!

Darren? Has a girlfriend? No. Freaking. Way.

I thought he said he cannot have a girlfriend?!

"Trixie!! You did NOT say that! It.. It was supposed to be a secret!" What?! So it's true?

Aw shhhhh!! Darren Lyndon Gonzales Espanto has a girlfriend!

Why didn't he tell me? Or anyone for that matter! Crazy..

"Well I did say it, babe! Aren't you happy for our relationship that you want to make it public?" HOLY SHIT! BABE?! RELATIONSHIP?! PUBLIC?! This is so fucked up.

Sorry for them bad words, I'm just so freaked out.

"BABE?! DARREN! WTF IS THIS." Asked.. Alyssa.

"Guys.. I-I can explain!" Pleaded Darren. Trisha (or is it Trixia? Anyway, I don't care) just had a smirk on her face.

"But.. I thought you can't have a girlfriend..?" I asked. Like what the hell is going on here.

"Kuya, may girlfriend ka na pala, bakit Di mo sinabi sakin?" Lyca asked. Darlene just had a questioning look on her face.

"Well, I was planning to-" Trixie cut Darren off. "It's really simple. He didn't want me to be bombarded by the media, and hated by the Darrenatics. Isn't that right, sweetie?"

Aww.. Sweetness overload. Ew. Ewewewew. Ew ew. Yuck.. I wanna puke. Just.. ew.

Darren sighed. "Yeah.. Sure. Right," Trixie then kissed him on the cheek. GIVE ME A PAIL; I'M REALLY GONNA VOMIT ALL OVER THE PLACE.

"Yieeeh! Darren and Trixie, kissing in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Alyssa teased, making a heart symbol with her hands.

Darren blushed. Then, Alyssa, Lyca and Darlene started singing..

"TrixRen! OMG! TRIXREN ALL THE WAY!" Alyssa is so crazy.

That's why I love her.

UGH! Stop it, JK. Whatever you do, she will never love you back anymore. I was so stupid and foolish. I had the chance. She loved me. But.. I messed everything up. Great job, Juan Karlos. I am soooo proud of you. My conscience said sarcastically.

"Okay, babe. You need to go. We need to go back to our rooms," Darren said. Trixie pouted, but she went back to her house anyways. Thank god; I can't handle this sweetness shit. It makes my head pound.

We all went back to our rooms.

Time to talk to Darren about this.

"Hey.. Bro. What. Just. Happened?" It's just weird. One moment he says he will only have a girlfriend when he is 16 years old, and the next, he suddenly has a girlfriend. It's.. It's just undescribable.

"Yeah.. About that," Darren sighed, "First, I apologize for not telling you guys. I was really planning to, but with all of the.. Um.. Events about you and Al, I decided to keep my mouth shut."

What a nice reason.

"Yeah? Okay then. When, then?" "When.. What?" I wiped the sweat dripping from my forehead. "You know.. When did you guys start your.. 'Relationship'?"

"Two months ago, why?" OH MY GOD.

"What the hell?! Why didn't tell me then?!" But Darren just laughed. "Dude, I was just kidding! Of COURSE not. Just a week ago. We met when me and Al went to the park. I kind of found her attractive, so I got her number. We started texting, and we met up. I found love in her, she found love in me, so.. There." So that's why Darren's sometimes missing. He goes on DATES.

"Woah. Cool, man. But I thought you weren't gonna get a girlfriend until you get into the age of 16?" I asked. Was he lying?

"Well.. I think my words just backfired on me," Darren said, while smiling. He's in love.

The effects of love are great on Darren.. So why isn't it on me?

~~•••~~

The next day, we went for a walk to the park. Ate Jane wanted us to have a picnic of some sorts.

Well, when we sat down on the grass, Darren quickly whipped out his phone from his pocket and started texting. Obviously Trixie.

I sighed. He is so happy.. So in love.

I was like that before, too. With Alyssa.

Not anymore.

If only me and Alyssa (or should I say SMA) were like that again.. But she blocked me. And I can't do anything about it.

I was getting the Coke. I looked around; where is Al-

Then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller.

Alyssa is calling you.

I gasped. Why is she calling me? If she is calling me, it could only mean one thing.

She unblocked me.

I really don't know where Alyssa is right now, but I don't care. The love of my life is calling me right now, and I need to answer her.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"Hey. I need to talk to you."

Wait for it..

3..

2..

1..

End of chapter

#BitinMuch #CLIFFHANGER