Chapter 36

Yooooozaaa

Lol wtf

And yeah. To those Darrenatics out there, who wondered why Darren's dub smash was so short, here's the explanation. ITS TOO LATE BUT IDC.

So HERES THE CHAPTER BRUHS (wait a second it sounds like bras.. XD)

Chapter 36

Alyssa's POV

My hand was shaking all the way. Is this my dad? No, it can't be! I know that he was working abroad in Brunei. So why would he be a police man?

"D-Daddy? Is that you?" I heard rough breathing in the other line.

"Who is this?" He asked. That must not been him, yuh know? There are millions of people with a voice like his.

"Alyssa Santiago.." I heard a faint gasp. "I'm sorry, but we are currently closing. Call again next time."

I widened my eyes. What? No! "Wait wait! I.. I just need to file a report!"

"What is it, Alyssa?" "There's this girl who give threats to my friend. She says she will kill his family if he does not follow her directions. Can you um, investigate this case? And I'm serious," I say, trying to sound serious. I know the police; they take kids for granted.

"We.. We're on it. Goodbye," "WAIT NO! No please! I.. I have a question. Please answer me." He sighed. "What is it, girl?"

"Are you my father?" It took a few moments until he answered. "Yes, Aly. It's me." And the line went dead.

I turned off my phone and opened my mouth in shock. I just talked to my father. The person who has been not in touch with us for two years. What happened? I need to find out.

I had no other choice but to inform my mom about all this. Heck, I talked to her husband for god's sake.

"Mom! Mooooommm!" After that, I heard her scrambling to my room.

"Alyssa, what is it?" I think she was cooking? Oopsies?

"I-It's about Dad." As soon as I said that, her face became pale.

I continued, "I filed a report to the police, and-" "wait wait. What? You filed a report to the police. Why?"

Oh yeah.. I have to say this to her. Kay then.

I showed her the text. I explained to her everything Darren did. "I see, I see. And wait a second. Why didn't you tell me Juan Karlos is your boyfriend?" She raised an eyebrow. I gulped. Ohno.

"Uhh.. You weren't with me, right? I was in the resort while you were just here." She looked at me sternly for a bit, and shrugged.

"Okay then." "Look mom, I'm sorry for not informing you any earlier. I wanted to, I was planning to, but it just went out from my mind. Okay? I'm sorry." I bit my lip.

"It's okay, sweetie. I like that boy, anyway. He seems sweet and a gentleman, and fit for you. He's cute, too!" I smiled. Typical mom.

"And hey, you should continue what you were saying." I sighed. "Yeah. I was filing a report right? And guess who answered." She raised an eyebrow, probably saying whowasit, yourauntie?

"Dad answered it. He actually answered it. He works in the police." Her mouth went agape.

"No no, stop fooling around Alyssa. He works in Brunei. How could he be a police?" "But mom! He confirmed it himself. I asked him, because he had the exact same voice as Dad. And here he goes saying, yes, Aly. It'sme. Or something like that. You've got to believe me. It's true!"

She sighed. "I.. I have a story to tell," what? When she says that, it's super serious. Super.

"Your dad has been.. Cheating. Other women. He.. Does 'the thing' to them. He is super unloyal." I gasped. What?! And here I go, thinking that dad is a nice person and he would do nothing to us. And here, mom is saying that dad has been cheating?!

"Whaaaaat?!" "I won't be surprised that your dad has made a new family already. He hardly ever calls, like he forgot us."

I can't do this anymore. I ran upstairs, going to my room, and cried.

My dad just left us.

End Of Chapter

Yeah so. Thisismostlyafillerchapter. Butitmostlymakesthingseasier, probably?

SO PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOWANDSHARE! IT WOULD MEANALOTTOME. THANKSSOOOOOMUCHFOREVERYTHING.

Sadtosay, thisstorymightendinaround 10 to 20 chapters. :( sorry!

Alrighty guys! Thisisall. Byieee! :)

xx, Aya