Chapter 26

um

The previous chapter was horrible..

I feel so ashamed of myself

For once I have nothing to say for myself.

I'm sorry for writing the horrible chapter. But stupid wattpad does not want me to delete it.

This chapter will explain everything.

I am already sad.. Your comments made me even more sad.

Goodbye.

Chapter 26

Alyssa's POV

I cannot believe that just happened. Even I am so confused; whaaat just happened?

JK texted me, he said he wanted me to tell him personally. I rolled my eyes at his text.

Now, here I am, awkwardly walking to the boys' room.

I knocked at their door, and the ever handsome (pretend I never said that) boy who stole my heart opened the door.

Darren Espanto.

Joke, Juan Karlos Labajo.

"Hey.." I say. "Hi babe," he says with a wink. I just grunt. This will not be pretty.

"Let's just get this over with, okay?" I sat down on their comfy bed. Darren was nowhere to be seen. Thank goodness no one else will see me..

"Fine. Go on, ask me," JK says excitedly.

"Um.. U-uh.. W-will you be my boyfriend?" I say awkwardly, while biting my lip.

He smirked. "If I am correct, I know that I am supposed to ask you to be my girlfriend.. Is it because it's too clíche?"

"Well yeah.. I.. Just answer the freaking question!" I stuttered. My face is so red...

He went near my face. Our noses were about to touch.. HELP ME I'M DYING.

"Yeah, sure, I will be your boyfriend," he smiled.

So this means..

Juan Karlos is officially my boyfriend.

"Wait what? Really?!" I asked. I can't believe that the person I have been dying to meet for, like, a year is now my boyfriend. Like who the heck would believe in that?

"Yes, I guess-" "OH MY GASH KARLYSSA NA DISSS!!" Wait, who's that? Then three heads popped out from the desk.

Lyca, Darlene and Darren were hearing us all along?!

"Uyy, Ren? Why are you guys here?" JK asked. Darren sheepishly smiled, "oh yeah.. We were kind of spying on you..? Sorry.." Lylene (that's what I call Lyca and Darlene) softly giggled.

Then Lyca whispered something to Darlene, Darlene to Darren.

Then Darren showed me something. A phone. My cellphone?!

"What? Why is my cellphone with you?" I panicked. What did he do to it?

"I took your cellphone on a date," Darren replied sarcastically.

I had a this-aint-funny-you-know look. (-___-)

"Hahaha! No seriously. I texted your mom that you guys in a relationship now, and she approved!" My mouth opened in shock. HE WHAT?!

"No she didn't!" I quickly took my phone from him and looked at the conversation of my mom.

Me: hey mom I'm in a relationship with Juan Karlos Labajo. If that's ok..?

Mom: oh really? Waaawww I'm so happy for you! I'm so excited to be a grandmother to your children! Make many babies okay?

OH. MY. GOD. WHAT THE HELL DID SHE JUST SAY?!

And before I got to hide my phone, a certain Juan Karlos stole my phone and looked at the conversation. Darren took a peek again.

Then they both burst in laughter. I hid my blushing face with the pillow.

"Make.. Many babies.. Okay.. HAHAHAHA!" Ugghh!

When will this embarrassing day end?

They finally left me alone in their room. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I felt a hand beside me. Then I saw that they slipped my cellphone beside me. I looked at it. Nothing much..

Then I had a weird idea.

I went to Twitter (yes, I have internet in my iPhone) and went to settings. I went to the relationships.

I changed my status from Single to In A Relationship.

Then suddenly tweets sprung up in my profile. They were all asking who I was in a relationship with.

I tweeted again,

Hey guys! Just like to inform I'm in a relationship with Juan Karlos Labajo. Yeah, that's all.

Then a lot of people retweeted and asked me if this is true. I was about to answer them when..

I saw a comment.

@KarlosLabajo yes this is true guys. @Alyz2Cool4School is my official girlfriend ^-^

So this is how it feels to be the first girlfriend of Juan Karlos Labajo.

THE END

HAHAHAHAHA JOKE LANG

END OF CHAPTER

Guys, I'm sorry for the bad words. BUT THEY ARE WHAT MAKES THEM. Please don't judge.