Chapter 39 Part 1

Yooowza! (wtf is a yowza xD)

I guess there is a picture in the media..? Idk if you can see it though. Anyway, I'm scared. JK might start to think that his fans are just jealous freaks of nature that think we have a chance with him. Which, I'm afraid, is starting to be true. Sorry not sorry.

I guess I'll write this chapter. So baboosh.

PS this might be the second to last chapter.

I might write a prequel tho, about Darren and Anya, a girl who met Darren before JK and Alyssa met. Although there might be a bit SMA and LKJ in there, after all it's the prequel.

Double PS: prepare for something you did not expect in this chapter. Sorry :/

Chapter 39 Part 1

Alyssa's POV

"Hey Aly, will you go on a date with me?" JK asked me, our fingers intertwined with each other.

I smile. "Of course, why not chocnut!" He smiles back.

It has been two days since he was punched by my dad. He's in my bedroom, visiting me. Mom went out, buying something I guess.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know with you, after all it's your date with me." I grin. Wait a second. This is our second  date.

"Okay, I want it special," he says, "after all it's our second date." Aww. He knows.

"Then special it is. I'll just dress up, and you're dressed up already, so wait here and think where we should go, is that okay with you?" "Yeah, I'm fine with that. Be pretty," I laugh at what he said.

"For you? Anytime."

~~•••~~

I came out wearing a yellow and red T-shirt, with my purple jacket. I have fitted jeans, my shoes are my White Converse. My hair is pulled into a wavy ponytail, and I put my usual No Makeup makeup.

"Wow, you look stunning," he says, eyeing my body. Which made me insecure. I don't like it when boys eye me. Seems like they are raping me with their eyes.

What did I just think of?! Just focus and calm down, Alyssa. CALM. DOWN.

"Ya think? So where are we going? Or is it a surprise?" "Sadly for you? The latter," I groan.

Then he led me to the outside, and we used a taxi to go to the place. I saw; Sip & Gogh Art Workshop?

Judging on how romantic Juan Karlos is, I was thinking he might lead me to a restaurant, to the movies or to an amusement park, (yeah pretty cliché. Those are all I know) but he lead me here.
I suck at painting.

"Sip & Gogh.. Wow. This is where you're taking me?"  He nodded. "Is it nice?" I smile and kiss his cheek. "It's unexpected, but special. Thank you, JK. You're amazing."

I see him blush at the corner of my eye, and I giggle. We go inside and inquire.

Lucky for us, there will be a class in five minutes. We were just in time.

We waited. And when it was time, we were put aprons and told to pick the paintings we would copy. He first pointed at a Finn and Jake one. I roll my eyes and laugh.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I love Adventure Time. But I believe something else, maybe?

I pointed at another one. It was beautiful. Mother Nature looking at it's creation. But I checked the price; 10, 550 pesos.

"Nope, too expensive. Pick another one," in the end, we picked two people kissing (I can't see the kiss, they are colored black, so yeah) with a lot of trees surrounding it.

Then we started painting.

~~•••~~

"Mom! We are back home!" I call. We have our finished paintings in our hand, and we can't wait to show my mom.

But I kept on calling her, even Juan Karlos was, and when I was looking for her at the kitchen, Juan Karlos was calling me.

"ALYSSA! ALYSSA MARIE SANTIAGO, SHIT COME HERE UPSTAIRS IN THE BATHROOM. RIGHT NOW!"

Oh no oh no what could have happened?! I hurriedly ran upstairs.

I was near the bathroom, I saw JK stopping me. "Babe. Babe. Are you.. are you sure you won't freak out when you see this?" His eyes has a glint of fear and panic and surprise in it, which made me even more curious.

"What is it?" He stepped back. I gasped.

It's.. It's.. It's..

This can't be possibly true!

END OF CHAPTER.

MWAHAHAHAHHA

#CliffhangerOfTheCentury

#YouWon'tKnowUntilTheNextChappie

IM SORRY. I JUST NEEDED TO. I CANT EVEN DARE TO TELL THE HORRIBLE NEWS HERE. IM SORRY XD

OK OK. But is the second date nice? I hope so! Hope you liked this chapter. XDD

Vote, Comment, Follow and Share! DO ALL FOUR AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK. JUST SAY DONE IN THE COMMENTS. ;)

(This won't work to those I'm already following, though. :p

xx, Aya

PS To all those Directioner Mofos! PLEASE WELCOME ME TO YOUR GROUP; IM A MOFO. XD Joke. It's my nickname for Niall girls. Im not anymore a Louis girl, Im a Niall one. So...Yaaaayy :))