Chapter tweny-wan (21)

OH MY GOD GUYS. THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS WHAT I CALL: THE COMMENT BOMBSHELL. I MEAN LOOK; 42 FREAKING COMMENTS?! PINCH ME, I MUST BE DREAMING.

AND ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS, I MEAN ALLLLL, WERE TELLING ME TO UPDATE.

MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THE CLIFFHANGER. HEHE.

I KNOW I'M MEAN. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OKAY, NOW I'M FEELING RATHER GUILTY. HUHU.

I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE UP FOR IT.

xx, Aya

Chapter tweny-wan (21)

Juan Karlos' POV

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"Hey.. I need to talk to you."

Alyssa needs to talk to me? I'd talk to her anytime even when I'm taking a bath.

I excused myself and went someplace private.

"Wait, A-Alyssa? Is that you? I thought you blocked me-" "shut up and let me explain everything, will you?" I pursed my lips and kept my mouth shut. My eyes were searching for an Alyssa Santiago, but I can't find her.

"First things first, I would just like to say that you are such a big asshole," she says. WELL OUCH.

"But I still love you."

I blushed, she loves me? Alyssa Marie Santiago loves me. I can't believe it.

"Really? You.. You're serious?!" I asked, rather happily. "Yes, I'm serious. And I believe that I should not be cut off in my written announcement," oops.

"Second, I blocked you because you were just crazy and not understandable. Do you have your period or something? Because you're even worse than me when it comes to mood swings!" I laughed. This girl..

"Third, I unblocked you because.. Well, let's just say I missed talking to you." My heart just flipped when she said that.

"And four," I could hear her sigh in the phone, "I'm sorry too. Sorry.. For whatever I did that made you angry at me in the first place. Heck, I'm sorry for everything I did that made you angry. I hope you will forgive me.. Please."

I feel so weak now.

"Don't worry Alyssa.." I whispered in the phone,

"The forgiving is already done." I could hear her gasp. Just imagining her gasp like that.. My stomach fills up with butterflies.

"R-really?! Oh my god yasss!! Thank you so much!" And she put down the phone.

Ayy, bastos. Binabaan ako ng telepono.