Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Alyssa's POV

I woke up the next day crying. I had the nightmares again. Now, my nights are filled with the memories of the Unknown Bish's texts. I can't sleep properly after this.

I checked the clock; it was only 6:13 AM. Darlene and Lyca were still happily snoring on their beds. I checked for any recent texts, and good thing, none. At least she didn't text me.

I walked around to make me sleep again, but I just can't. Them I felt my stomach rumble. Ooh, I'm hungry.

I silently walked downstairs to see if there is anything I can eat. The cooks helped me pick foods. And when I went to the dining room, I saw that I wasn't the only one hungry at this hour.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He looked at me annoyingly, "Do I look like I'm flying to you? What do you think I'm doing right now huh? Tsong, I'm eating right now. Next time, use your common sense and leave me in peace," I got annoyed by his tone. So obviously, he doesn't want to be bothered, so I just sat down at the chair parallel to him.

I put milk in my Koko Krunch, while he was eating his Cookie Crisp. Ooh, we're both eating cereals. Why do I feel wierd? Stupid Alyssa. Stupiiiiiiid.

"You do know that just because you're angry about what I did to you before, doesn't mean that you will be angry at me for an eternity you know," I didn't get to stop the words from escaping my mouth.

He widened his eyes, I covered my mouth. "W-what? H-how do you know that!" He asked me...

Oh shoot.

"Uh.. um.. I still remember it... all. Yeah, let's go with that," I said. Well, that was a pretty lame excuse..

"You still remember it huh.. if you do, what was the first thing I told you when I met you?" Oh shoooooot. He did not say that to Darren; I did not hear that. What if I'm wrong? What will get me out of this?

"Well, you said that-" I didn't get to finish when Ate Jane was rushing to our table. "Alyssa Santiago! I have wonderful news for you!" She has a piece of paper in her hand. What does she mean?

"Dear Ms. Alyssa Santiago,
You are invited to our new talk show, Talkshows Unlimited Philippines. We just found it interesting for you to be so lucky all of a sudden. This will be a live screening, Saturday Night. Please come at our studio at around 6:30 PM. Our channel is on Channel 27. Thank you for your cooperation.
By: The Management of Talkshows Unlimited."

When I heard that, my eyes could have popped out of my eyes. Wait.. what?!

Me, be in an interview?

ME?!

WTF!

THIS IS CRAZYYY..

I thanked Ate Jane for the news.

This is too good to be true!

~~▪▪▪~~

After that, I told the others my news, and they were all happy for me. Except for JK though.. when will he ever change?

I received a text message from LKJ, as usual.

LKJ♥: bae

LKJ♥: bae u there?? :))

Me: u seem happy today :)

Nicki Minaj: of course, bc im talking with u 2day. ;)

Me: awww

Me: tbh do u want to see me?

Nicki Minaj: LOL HECK YES

Me: then on Saturday, go to Channel 27, 6:30 PM. You will see me there ;)

Nicki Minaj: hmm funny I kno someone who has an interview at the same time and place and the same channel.. but I'll try. For my bae ♥

Me: aww thanks bae ;)

Bae: i love you.

Me: forever and always?

Bae: forever and always.

End Of Chapter

Well I just mde a kind of ike a TFIOS moment there. To all the fans: your welcome. Special regards to all the people reading this :) i love you!

~Aya