Chapter 19

Hiii! Omf so so sorry for not updating in like 2 days. I HAVE A LIFE YOU KNOW. Lol jokes! But srsly.. My dad's company has a vacation, and we obviously joined. We just came back. THE RESORT HAS NO INTERNET. FUK U RESORT! LEWL. KIDS, DO NOT COPY ME OR ELSE YOU WONT HAVE BAON!

Thank you for following me, voting, commenting, and sharing. Like asdfghjkl! I didn't even know it would get at least 5 thousand reads! And look.. 10K reads! OMFG, PARTY IN MY HOUSE MY BRUHS. LOL ^_^

But srsly. I don't write an AN this long! This is how thankful I am. My gawd. I WANNA HUG EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!

xx, Aya (like the new sign? Hehe :3)

PS I think my phone's on crack, asdfghjkl. I mean, five minutes ago it was 9.88K reads. Now it's 10.2K. Like wtf. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT YOU GUYS READ THIS THAT FAST. CAN YOU GUYS TELL ME WUT THE REAL AMOUNT OF READS ARE ON YOUR PHONE? BC I RLLY THINK MY PHONE IS ON CRACK. BBY PLS

Chapter 19

Alyssa's POV

"OMG! THE VOICE KIDS TOP 4!" (#toolazytocopypaste) Oh. Come. On.

Their fans.. Three of them. Lol no.. Twenty of them?!

"Uhh.. Darren? What are we gonna do..?" I asked quietly. Darren is like the leader cuz he's the second oldest, and mostly the most behaved (or is he?) of us.

"Well, in the perimeter of them, it would be okay if they were one, or two, or three, but if you add nineteen, eighteen, or seventeen of them they would be-" "DARREN! ENGLISH PLEASE!" Ugh. Whenever D is nervous, or pumped up, he gets into smart mode. But does it look that we have enough time for Darren: Smart Mode?! NO!

Darren sighed and whispered, "run." It was soft, but it was loud enough for me to hear. "Guys! Ruuunnn!" I shouted. They nodded and we ran. To the resort, at least.

"OMYGOD! DARREN ESPANTO! Pa-photograph po please?!" "JUAN KARLOS!!! OMG IDOL! Pansinin niyo naman po ako please!" "Lyca! Bebe, pa-signature at fan sign po? Ang galing niyo po talaga kumanta eh!" "Darlene! Pa-video greeting? Nag-cocomment ako sa mga vids mo sa insta!" I heard the shouts of the fans running toward us.

Oh my Lord, I just wanted to die peacefully! Not stampeded by dozens of fan girls and fangays! Uwaaahh!

We finally entered the resort. We breathed heavily from all the running.

"Whoo! That was close.." I said. "Hey, Alyssa! Darren! Lyca! Darlene! Juan Karlos.." I looked at my right and.. AHHH!! A ZOMBIE!!!

Oh wait no.. It was just Trixie. Ahh bish.

"Gawd! You scared me Trixie. How did you get to go inside?" I asked. "The guards let me in, obviously," she said like it is obvious. Eh Di meow.

"But I thought only authorized people can get inside?" I was about to say that I thought crazy fangirls are not allowed inside, but I know better than to get with this girl's bad side.

"Yeah, but I showed them this," and she showed the green bracelet she is wearing. But.. Wait! That's Darren's!

Darren faced her, "what? How did you get this?" Asked Renren.

"You dropped it, silly. And I got it. Turns out, it was the pass into your little resort." She says. Oh wait.. Now I think I heard at least one part of Ate Jane's directions.

"6. Only authorized personnel can go inside. If the guards can't recognize them, they should show something, show a sign, that they are working for you somehow."

Oh right. Stupid guards.

"Oh, and there was a prime reason to why I'm here anyway. Alyssa, Darren, I-" "wait a minute! Okay, me, Lyca and Darlene are super confused. Who the hell are you?!" Asked JK while pointing at Trixie.

"Oh, ever heard of respect?" I said bitterly. I really hate him now. He sighed, "well sorry.. But seriously, who are you? Anybody, care to explain?"

I was supposed to explain, but..

Trixie raised her hand.

"Yeah.. I'm Darren's girlfriend."

We were all in shock; WHAT DID SHE SAY?!

I'm so so sorry guys but..

End Of Chapter

#fillerchapter #plsdonthatemelovelies